Autobot Time!

All that went through Soundwave's processor was that this was going to be fun.

He was in The Autobot Base, using his feelers (or three feelers and a half, thanks to that no-good-Autobot pet) to keep himself near the ceiling so that The Autobots could never find him, the power was out and the only thing that was producing light was the small amount of light coming from Bumblebee's headlights.

A chance to play Slender with the Autobots, he was surprised he managed to play the fun little game with the kids but now The Autobots! How could someone pass up a golden opportunity to do this to them? But he was also forgetting one mech.

Megatron.

He was in their base so he could easily send his location to The Warship and they could do an attack on the base. Doing so will also win back Megatron's trust in his spy. He had lost his trust in Soundwave when he actually captured him and stuck in him a small room with Starscream and Knock Out.

But on the other hand, he could play slender with The Autobots. He knew he shouldn't have been excited about this, but he never had any fun. It was always all work. Simple solution, he plays the game...then doesn't tell Megatron about it.

Megatron would just guess Soundwave was at the mine still scouting for energon, so he'll never suspect a thing.

Soundwave narrowed his optics through his mask to see the Autobots better in this dark room.

Everyone was looking scared. Even the Prime!

Uncharacteristically scarred, Soundwave loved the looks on their faces. He would have just loved to take a picture, but he had to get the base set up for the next game. Two games in one day, he was on a roll!

Soundwave carefully slinked down the edge of the furthest wall, his dark purple and black paint colors were a perfect way to keep out of sight. He kept Laserbeak to keep an eye on things, to make sure that The Autobots didn't leave the room without Soundwave knowing. Everything had to be perfect! He had to send them on the chase!

He narrowed his optics at his proxy before leaving; he needed her to give him another game to play. Soundwave only knew so much, less then a month ago he didn't even know who this Slender was so he barely knew any of the games.

He rushed into the hallway to start thinking in a less noticeable place, let's face it, being right near a wall less then 25 feet of the Autobots was not a good place to hide and think.

Soundwave started pacing back and forth, making sure his feet didn't make loud clanking sounds on the ground. He needed to get his proxy with him; she knew about Slender, he heard her.

He slowly snuck back into the room; they all were still staring at each other. None of them speaking. Some were probably trying to think about what Jack had just said and what he meant other then asking what he had meant about 'he's here'...Autobots are slow at times.

Soundwave let one feeler slink his way towards Miko, the small light purplish wormlike things at the end poking the back of her legs. She looked down, realizing that Soundwave was probably somewhere near here. She cleared her throat, hoping to start a conversation so that she could sneak out and see what this mech wanted.

"Um...Jack is saying that Soundwave is somewhere here in the base" Miko said, jerking slightly when Soundwave sent a small shock by jabbing his feeler into her leg. She quickly looked behind herself to glare the feeler was coming from, Soundwave could read that expression in a second. He knew she would rat him out if he continued.

"Whoa, what do you mean Soundwave is here?" Arcee asked, placing a hand on her hips.

"We were at a mine—" Jack started but Bulkhead cut him off. "—what were you doing at a mine?"