(14) SweetSix part three: Surprise!

Janiel Quote from Joeys gaming channel

Daniel: why isn't this thing dying? What am I fighting with, cardboard?

Joey: *giggles* that's your hand.

Enjoy~

Daniel and Jan were shopping for nearly 4 hours.

"I'm die'n! We need to go home!" Jan says.

Daniel pats her head. "I'd think since you are older now you'd have more stamina."

### Joey's side ###

"Aww your little girl is six today." Shane smiles. "How do you feel?"

"I feel like I'm too young to be setting up a sweet six party for my own daughter." Joey tells him.

Joey had invited a few of his friends. Meghan was in the bathroom, Brittney and her girlfriend were sitting on the couch chatting it up, Drew and Trisha were roaming around, Miranda Sings and Joshua were there and that was all.

Shane was helping Joey put up a big banner that read, happy sweet six Janiel.

"So I'm the only human at this party that knows about Jan being your daughter?"

"Yeah." Joey says.

"What do they think?" He asks while motioning to the people in his house.

"I told them that my cousin is visiting and that her name is coincidentally, Janiel."

Shane chuckles.

After they get it up Joey sighs in relief. "Now for the balloons."

"What? We are doing balloons?" Shane asks.

"Obviously, its not a sweet six without balloons." Joey says.

Brittney goes up to them. "I don't remember you ever mentioning you having a cousin named Janiel before."

"Yeah... I kinda just met her, my family didn't tell me till recently." Joey says.

"Isn't she around your brother's age? Wouldn't it be cute if they started dating." Joshua says.

"Isn't that incest? Or is that only for siblings?" Brittney asks.

"I think it counts as incest, and I don't think Jan would be interested."

"Why?"

Joey shrugs. "She's... I don't know, she doesn't seem to be the type person who would have a crush..."

Shane laughs. "She's a little sass ball, she called me a bitch ass skank ass hoe."

Drew and Trish's laughter could be heard in the background.

"Oh my gosh, why?" Colleen (in Miranda attire) asks.

Joey starts tho laugh, "I don't know but... it was really funny."

"It was not funny, it was rude!" Shane says but is laughing too.

Drew grabs the deflated balloons. "Should we blow these up?"

"Ah yes, give those to every one. We need as much as possible." Joey says.

"OK." Drew takes a couple of the baggies of balloons. "Can't wait to meet this girl."