Chapter 24

Jade POV~

Everyone was speechless, were we really going to Hawaii? was the question everyone including myself thought.

"Uncle," I cleared my throat, "Whay exactly do you mean?"

"I mean what I said. You'll come visit me and Miwa in Hawaii for an early 1st year anniversary."

"Everyone?" Masaomi said being the first of the brothers to speak.

"Jade dear, hand the phone to Masaomi please," Uncle said, an authority ringing through his voice.

Obeying, I pass my phone to Masaomi who leaves the room swiftly and silently. Closing the door, I hear the two discuss dates and other stuff.

"Are we really going to Hawaii???" Wataru asks excitedly, breaking out of his shocked trance.

"It seems so," Ukyo answers straightening his glasses.

"This will be your second time visiting, right?" Kaname askes Wataru who is now bouncing up and down in excitement.

"Third, remember for my birthday?" Wataru has finally settled down and has taken a seat in between Julian and I.

I sneak a glance at Julian who mirrors my actions. We exchange glances asking each other the same thing, How rich are these people?

Breaking us out of our trance, Masaomi returns and hands me back my phone. I place it next to me and fold my hands on top my lap, waiting for him to explain in detail.

Taking his place in front of everyone, he repeats his conversation with Uncle. "Next week Rintaro and Mom plan to hold a one year anniversary party. It will be on the 7th and today is the 31st, so we should buy tickets today and tell the others."

"The 7th?" I'm not sure I can make it, Azusa says, "I'm recording that week."

"Just work overtime," Tsubaki suggests, "What else?" he asks Masaomi.

"Well, Mom says that since she hasn't actually met Jade yet, she wants us to stay for two weeks."

"Two weeks? that will be hard to take time off," Ukyo pointed out.

"You should. Anyway, apparently everyone will be coming because Mom's co-workers are in Hawaii with her right now," Masaomi continued taking a seat.

"Is it just Mom's co-workers? Or..." Tsubaki asked, interrupting the explanation.

"No, Rintaro's friends will be there too, it will basically be another wedding."

"Will Ema come?" excitement was growing on Wataru's face as he asked.

Turning towards him, Masaomi gave a small smile before answering, "Yes."

Suddenly the air felt lighter and the atmosphere of the room got happier. Everyone's (excluding poor Julian who didn't know a thing) faces started to glow. Ema was coming back (at least for 2 weeks).

"Will she meets us there or...?" Subaru asked impatiently, making an outburst.

"She will meet us there."

"When are we leaving?"

"Um," Masaomi closed his eyes in deep thought, "Probably in two...no three days."

"Three days?!" Ukyo spit out the tea he was drinking, "We need to buy tickets, contact the others, rent hotel rooms, get the passports..."

"That's why you're here," I stopped him list mid-way, "Thank you Ukyo," I gave him a sweet smile.

"Thanks," the others repeated in an equally sweet tone.

"You're welcome," he said completely monotone.

This conversation lasted a good while before I felt a...no two heads rest themselves on me. Looking down I smile slightly after my eyes come in contact with Wataru's sleeping face rested on my lap. I didn't even need to look to know that the other head belonged to Julian, this idiot, he should have told me he was tired...

"Um, I think we should go to bed now," I interrupt the discussion, drawing attention to the two sleeping boys. In less than a second, Iori was up and lifting Julian off my shoulder already "dragging" him to his room.

"Here, let me take Wataru," Azusa offered picking up the young boy, "You guys should finish planning, Jade, I think it's best if you get some rest too."

And that's just what I did.