Chapter 28

Jade POV~

I awoke as I felt my body being lifted into the air. Strong arms wrapped around my frozen body, and started to move. I blinked a couple of times before reading the situation. Iori was carrying me to what I assume to be my room.

Noticing my stirs and movements, he looked down and asked, "Did you have a goodnight's rest?"

I nodded, still tired and nuzzled my face into his warm chest. I didn't want move. I felt perfectly fine where I was.

The last thing I heard was a sigh escape from Iori's lips before sleep was the only thing on my mind.

Time Skip~

As I woke up, I found myself in my familiar bed. My cheeks flushed as I recalled Iori carrying me back to my bedroom. Shaking my head to "clear" my head, I got out of bed and walked to the living room.

Just as expected, Fuuto and Julian were sound asleep still in their designated onsies. I grab a trash bag from the kitchen and start to pick up all the spilled snacks, it was partially my fault for grabbing them.

A few minutes in, I heard someone start to stir in their sleep. Squatting down next to the pig, I was surprised when arms suddenly wrapped around my torso. Panicking, I struggle to untangle myself before anyone entered the room. That didn't work. Just as I was removing his arms, Hikaru just had to enter the room.

"Well, well, well what do we have here? Miss Jade don't you think it's a little early to be harassing an idol?"

My face heated up as I realized what he ment. "NO! I would never. I don't want to anger his fangirls again even if it's in my own home," I quickly let go and his head fell onto my lap making him wake up.

"Mmmm," where the first words that came from his lips. He positioned head into a more comfortable position and look up at me. His eyes quickly widened as he realized what position he was in but his normal idol face returned in less than a second. He smirked at me and stretched his long limbs out before asking, "What were you doing to me when I was sleeping?"

That's it, I thought, I have had enough of these false accusations.

"Listen, I have had enough of being labeled a pervert and harassing you when in reality I was you who was doing everything. Did I force you to fall asleep on my lap? Huh? No, I don't think so. And was it my fault that all of your fangirls hate me? No. It's your fault."

Out of nowhere, moans of pain were heard and we all looked at Julian who had just woken up with a bad case of bedhead.

"Morning sleepy head," I said trying to leave my previous conversation. I don't want the trip to be spoiled the day we leave.

"Mmmm," Julian nodded his head before collapsing again back onto the mountain of pillows. I rolled my eyes and started another routine we have for binge watching, we call it The Next Morning.

I shake him , of course that doesnt work so I start removing each layer of blankets he was hidden under. Still no reaction other than him trying to grab the blankets I stole from him. I usually don't have to do "level 3" but today was important and he needed to wake up. I inched my hand closer to his mountain of pillow as grabbed the one at the bottom. Quickly and swiftly, I use all of my strength to remove the pillow causing all 140 pounds of him to be lifted into the air before crashing down. That woke him up.

"Morning sleepy head," I repeat now that my job was done.

"What do you think you're doing?" he demands. Uh oh, he's mad. Whatever. "Do you not know to respect your elders? Elders need their beauty sleep."

"Okay, one, you just called yourself old, and two, you're only a year older than me," I say bluntly.

"That's a whole 365 days of life experience more than you missy."

"Whoa, okay, okay. Let's just stop here please. Come on, we need to leave at 9 and it's 8," I offer my hand in a truce, which he takes and I pull him up.

By now, Fuuto and Hikaru have left to get ready before the trip making me and Julian the only ones behind schedule. Pray that Ukyo doesn't fond out.

Time Skip~

"Everyone, lets get a move on please. We are already 3 minutes behind schedule," Ukyo ordered us, opening the front door for everyone.

"Oh no, 3 minutes late," Yusuke mocked dramatically as he exited the compound.

It took 2 vans and Hikaru's car to transport 15 bodies. We traveled like this: Masaomi, Wataru, Yusuke, Natsume, Azusa, and Tsubaki in one van, Ukyo, Kaname, Subaru, Fuuto, and Louis in the other, and Hikaru, me, Julian, and Iori in the car.

The trip was fairly sane, nothing special besides Hikaru's comments now and then, but I can't say anything about the other car. All I know was that Hikaru had to honk at the van driven by Masaomi, a lot.

After we reached the airport, we received strange looks from onlookers as the 15 of us piled out of 3 cars. Fuuto's fangirls were, of course there and were screaming their heads off asking where he was going.

I rolled my eyes remembering our past meetings and stared to unload the car. The others soon started to help me feeling the same way, wanting to leave sooner rather than later.

We walked away leaving Fuuto and his fans behind and entered the airport.

"Ah, it's only been a day and I already miss the masses of sweaty bodies, crying babies, and germs," Julian extends his arms and takes a deep breath.

I'm too tired for this so I just walk on past him and the others follow closely behind, (Fuuto has returned to us by now). I heard our plan being announce and walk to C5 to load the plane.

10+ hour plane ride here I come...