Chapter 1: The first Signs

~Hey guys, this is going to be a new book called "Mischief At The Sky Media Office" It's about Ross and his love story through the Ups and downs; Surprises and disbeliefs. So read along to see what happens next. I hope you guys will enjoy :)~

Ross pov

I had just finished recording a sky wars Video with Adam, Barney, And Max. I had decided it would be fun to invite all of them to record instead of just one person. I was rewatching the video when my parched throat started to annoy me. I need some Moutain Dew, I thought to myself. I opened the door to leave my office when I heard faint yelling from max' s office it seemed to go a bit like this.

Max: What are you talking about when did this all happen! Actually I don't care, because I'm doing it first !

Adam: Well to bad I'm doing it, besides I have a better change of succeding!!

Max: oh no dont you dare!!

Adam: They why not we both do it then!

Max: Fine!

Adam:Fine!

Adam stormed out of Max's office and slammed the door he rushed into his office just as quickly and slammed that door too. Though all of the camotion I didn't realize Barney had come out off his office and stood next to me in the hall way.

Barney: Whats was that's all abouts?

Ross: I don't know, I just wanted Moutain Dew.

I then left Barney standing there and went into the Kitchen. II opened the fridge and grabbed and opened up A Moutain Dew. I took a quick gulp. It was refreshing the way the sizzling liquid flowed down my throat. What was that all about anyways, my mind snapping back the the memory of Adam and Max yelling at Each other just the moment before. Hm weird. I went back to my office and tried to avoid it getting back on my mind. I called Shelby to remind her about our next recording then stsrted. We played minecraft mini games. After the recording, then again as I always do I was rewatching the recording. In the middle of watching Adam Causally walked in my office.

Adam: Hey Ross, c-can we talk. *he rubs the back of his neck*

Ross: *gulps. I was nervous* um y-yeah sure. *Adam sat in a computer chair across from me*

Adam: Well you see i-

Adam was cut short by Max bursting through the door.

Max: Adam don't you dare!

Max startled me and i almost fell out of my chair. I was cofused on what was happening.

Adam: Really max!! You just had to! *jumps up from chair*

Now i was getting super worried what in the world could be happening right now?

Max: Ross I have to tell you somthing!!

Adam: No!

Max & Adam: *both wide eyed* I love you!!

My eyes widened and my mouth opened wide. What just happened? Max and Adam just confessed that they loved me? It never had crossed my mind but, Adam was kinda cute and Max was feisty, and who doesn't like to have some fun? Wait does that mean.....I like them..

~Well guys that's all today! I hope you will like this new stoy!! Comment ideas and suggestions below! Then I'm very sorry for the short chapter today.~