Chapter 5: Adam

~Hey Guys, before I get started I would like to say the first Chapter of My new book ("Aphmaus Trader Life") has been released. If you guys enjoy my books and love Aphmau I highly suggest to go on over and read the first chapter. Well that's all i wanted to say so enjoy~

There was silence, my heart started to rave faster and faster as I stared into Adams eyes. I gulped as Adam started to lean in for a kiss. But then, right then there was a click of a door opening behind us.

My eyes widend and I was speechless. Adam rolled his eyes and turned around. It was Max. Max stood there with an unplesant look on his face.

Adam: Ugh why do you always have to come and ruin the fun.

Max still stood there in the door way.

Adam: *turns and looks at me*
I'll talk to you later Ross

Adam smiled and turned around to leave. Max gave Adam a Good Glare before he left. Adam then disappeared into the hall way.

Max: I'm glad I came when I did

Ross:....

Max: *walks towards me* Are you ok? *reaches out to touch my cheek*

Ross: *steps out of reach* Y-Yeah I'm fine.

Max: No your not

Ross: *Fake smiles* Yeah I'm really fine

I quickly grabed a water bottle of the table and darted out of the room. I was walking back to my office after taking a quick swish of water as I whispered to myself..

Ross: Gosh why is it so hard to avoid these guy-

Barney: Ha! What's on yours mind dirt!

Barney emerged out of his office.

Ross: Ugh...life...guys..

Barney: Huh..Well

Before Barney could finish I kept walking and finally made it to my office.

Ross: Ugh! *I screamed and lightly tossed my water bottle at the wall* What is happening!
*Crouches down and leans against wall*

I say against the wall and let my head flip to the side. My sight blankly looking around the room.

Ross: Why me..

I say there not feeling anything when max then walked into my office.

Max: Ross!

He rushed to my side. I didn't notice him, I still was floating in my own thoughts.

Max: Ross What Happened!

He then brushed his hand across my forehead then to my cheek. I jerked, being brought back to the real world. I locked eyes with Max as my heart started guning.

Max: Ross...what's wrong? *Worried face*

Ross: Oh I'm fine *Worried and shakey vocie*

Max: Oh Ross. *Puts both hands on cheek*

Adam swiftly popped into the door way with a worried yet angry face.

Adam: Max! What did you do! *rushed and leans over my side*

Max: What do you mean! Why are you blaming m-

Ross: I'm Fine!

I screamed as Barney looked into my office. He stoped and stood in the door way. I started to stand up pushing Max and Adam off of me.

Ross: I'm Fine gosh!

Max and Adam stepped backwards away from me.

Ross: I just need time to think.

Adam, Max And Barney all knew not to mess with me. Then with that they all left the office.

~Time skip thing that I havn't used in awhile~

It was the end of the day and I was tired as all heck. I went out to my car and sent Max a text saying I would take him home. I'm not that mean to just abandon a friend like that. He sent me a text a second later saying he would be out in less than ten minutes.

Ross: *sigh* in a way it means he could be out in a minute right..I sure do I hope so.

I didn't realized I was mumbling to myself as i walked to the parking lot. I was learning against my car waiting for Max when Adam walked out the doors of the office and spotted me. I thought I could see a smile across his face.

Adam: Hey Ross

Ross: Hey Adam. What's up?

Adam: Just going home. What are you doing out here?

Ross: I'm waiting for Max, I'm taking him home.

Adam: Eh I see. Soo...about earlier * takes a few steps closer to me* when we were interputed.

Ross: *stays quite*

Adam pinned me against the car and I let out a small gasp.

Adam: Ross...I've loved you for a long time.

Adam then without another word Started to kiss me. My mind was a quick blur and I dudnt know what to do. Things started to flash through my mind. What am I doing? Do I love Adam....or Max. WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING I'M NOT GAY...maybe. Without thinking I started to kiss back. Adam then pulled away and smirked at me.

Adam: So you do like me *still smirks*

I froze.

Ross: W-What...

Adam: *Frowns* so you don't like me?

Ross: No! That's not it I M-mean yeah I don't know...

Adam: *Smiles* ill let you think.

Adam backed away still smiling and went back into the office to get a Few things. On the way in he passed max and grinned at him laughing. Max was confused.

~Alright guys that's all for today. Sorry this chapter was alottle all over the place. But I was thinking about making a book about Everyone at the offices high school experience. There would be Ross, Max, Adam, Red, Jess, Jin, Barney, Shelby, and maybe some more people. Comment of I should make this a thing and if enough people want the book I Wil make it. I will see you guys next time!~