Chapter 6: Red & Barney

Max came out of the office with a confused look on his face as he walked towards me.

Max: U-uh Hey a-are you ready t-to go?

Ross: *snaps back to reality* Oh! Y-Yeah

I stood there for a few seconds then relized Max had slip passed me, opened my door and was already shutting his own door.

I quickly jumped in and started the engine. We stayed silent of a few minutes. Seeming neither of us didn't know what to say. I felt really akwardas I tried to focus on the road when my hand dashed for the radio. When I turned it on I laughed and looked at Max. He was smiling too. We both suddenly started screaming the lyrics to the song Jordan Belfort wich was playing.

"I'VE BEEN GETTING DIRTY MONEY
JORDAN BELFORT
STACKING PENNY STOCKS WHILE I'M FLIPPING THESE BIRDS"

Both of our singing was slurish and out of tune but neither of us cared. We were screaming the lyrics when we stopped at a red light. I kept my foot in the break as I hit the stearing wheel along to the beat. An Mother and a young not looked at us as if we were mental as we drove away. Such honestly was probaly true.

We both stopped screaming when the song ended but imedatly got hyped when I Took A Pill in Ibiza started to blast through the speakers.

"I TOOK A PILL IN IBIZA
TO SHOW AVICII I WAS COOL
AND WHEN I FINALLY GOT SOBER, FELT 10 YEARS OLDER
BUT FUCK IT, IT WAS SOMETHING TO DO"

We rode along with the Windows down, flinging our hair around. We also screamed along to the song Hey Mama

"YES I DO THE COOKING
YES I DO THE CLEANING
YES I KEEP THE MAMA DEAL SWEET FOR YOUR EATING"

And the song Fairly Local

"I'M FAIRLY LOCAL
I'VE BEEN AROUND
I'VE SEEN THE STREETS
YOUR WALKING DOWN"

We kept screaming Intell we got to my apartment. I turned the engine of and we laughed getting out of the car.

Rosa: Oh my that wa- AHHHH

Max had picked me up like a princess and was running up the stairs to my door.

Ross: What are you doing!!! *giggles*

Max: What ever I want to!!!

Max slowed down when we got to my door. I laughed and he put my down

Max: Hey I'll see you tomorrow ok *says in happy tone*

Ross: Yeah I'll see you tomorrow

I smiled and ducked into my own room. I ran upstairs and flipped on my bed kicking of my pants and shoes. I then quickly doze to a sweet sleep.

~Time skip thingy-magig~

It was the middle of the day and I had just finished recording a Minecraft Build Battle. I sat silently in my chair when I heard somthing unusual.

Max: You don't deserve Ross!

Adam: And like you do!

I heard more screaming and mumbling. But little did I know Barney and a friend of mine who just joined the office Red were having a quite intresting conversation.

Barney: Well it looks likes Max and Adams likes Ross.

Red: Heh we've all know this already.

Barney: Heh trues

Red: Hey wanna mess around and flirt with Ross some bit too? To mess with Adam and max.

Barney: Heh! Yas count me in .. Chickaler Bong Bong.

~K that's all today. Sorry for the shorter chapter today. I hope it's still alright. Comment if you would still like me to write a book about Everyone at the office+ and their high school experiance. If so please please comment cause I think I would be fun to write but I only will if you guys want me to do yeah bye bye!~