12

Alison POV
-Later That Day-
"Come on, let's go." Nash says putting on a jacket. "Where too?" I asked.

"Let's just go." He says opening the front door.

The sun was just setting, the sky having that pink, purple, and blueish color. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"I just want to talk to you, but not in the house. But first I have to go do something. " I nod and look out the window.

We where way out of the city. Probably in the middle of no where. "Wait for me here." Nash says getting out of the car, and starts walking toward the front door of the small house.  

Nash POV
I knock on the door, and it opens. I open the rest of the door, and walk in. "Jake!" I yell. The coffee table in the living room was broken, there was shattered glass, then there was some blood on the rug.

"Jake!" I yell again. I turn around and that's when somethings hits my head and I fall, hitting the floor. Before I black out I see a figure heading out the door. "Alison..."

----------------

When I wake up I have a headache. It takes me some time to progress everything that just had happened.

I go to the door, and see that she was gone. The passenger door was open. I take my phone out and call the house. One of the boys answer and before they could even say hello, I say "they took her..."

I go back in and look for Jake. At the beginning of the hallway a trail of blood starts. I follow it ending me at his room. I open the door, and there he was laying in his bed dead. Oh my gosh.!

"Nash!" Someone yells, I walk back to the living room and there stood my friends.

"What happened?" "Where's Jake?"

"I don't know what exactly happened. But Jake is dead."

"What!?" Someone asks not believing me. I couldn't stand the headache, so I went to go look for something.

Once I had token the medication I went to the couch and sat down. Not sure what to do now!

"Ugh!" I get up. I was mad, worried, and had all this mix emotions.