Visiting

"Otou-san, okaa-san, how are your days in heaven?" I touch my parents gravestone. "I doing fine if you asking me. My family treats me nicely and they very taking care of me. So don't worry about me. Onii-chan help me with the homework even though he have a lot of paperwork." I lied to them.

Plastered smile on my face, seeing how happy am I with my family. "Otou-san, okaa-san, don't worry about me. I can take care of myself. Maybe next time, I can see you guys in person. Sayonara." I put white Lily on my parents grave and leave.

I don't want to go back to that mansion. I can see their contemptuously in their eyes whenever they see me. Maybe I should go back to my old house. I cannot believe I still keeping my old house door keys everywhere I go.

I still remember I moved out from that house after both of my parents died in car crash two years ago. I live with my onii-san and his friends. His friend's otouto is also my schoolmates. Takeshi and Hayato is my classmates while Ryohei, Mukuro, Kyoya are my senpai.

We always gathered during lunch time on the rooftop. Chatting about clubs, baseball, katana, students' discipline and many more. Hayato always arguing with Takeshi while Mukuro always fights with Kyoya and Ryohei done his 'EXTREME exercise'. It brings cheerful moment to us remembered.

I hope that time can reverse back. How beautiful blue sky is today. How can I miss looking at this beautiful scenery. My tears fallen down without I noticed.

-----------------

"Gio-kun please take care of your brother if something happen to us" said okaa-san suddenly. "Kaa-san, don't talked like that. You wanna leave us alone, kaa-san?" "No, but we cannot predict if something happen to us near future. That's why I remind you so that you won't forget your only little brother left alone."

She hugged me tightly and kiss my forehead. I saw Tsu-kun sleep on the couch while we watching television. Then okaa-san came near to Tsuna and give him a kiss on cheeck. Don't forget kaa-san and otou-san love you guys so much.

"Giotto, my son. Remember take care yourself and your little brother. Don't forget to be My Tuna Fish new guardian if something happen to me and okaa-san. He always be your little brother even though he make the mistakes. Guide him because from now on you be his brother, father and even mother to him. Forgive him if he do something wrong even he nearly killed you with his mistake. " Otou-san patted my head and smiled proudly to me.

"Otou-san, why are talked like that. Like you will be-" "Giotto, we cannot read our own future but we can feel something bad will happen surrounding us. We called it instinct or HI. Gio-kun you have many things to learn." He smacked my back and walked away. He pull out his cigarette and started smoking leave me stunning alone here.

"Otou-san, matte." I try to catch otou-san but my feet cannot move from where I stand. "OTOU-SAN, MATTE." Why my feet cannot move. Damn it.

"SAWADA GIOTTO, wake up!!!" I fallen from my chair. My butt hurt so much. "G, please don't yelling at my ears. I will be deaf before I turn 30. Man, my ears are bleeding heard your shouting."

"That's what you must got when you fallen in sleep during the work time." Now G looks like mother hen to Giotto and he always blabbering to him.

"Finish your paperwork before 12pm. I wanna collect those and send it to others. Here I brought you some chocolate and few mint candies to avoid you from sleeping." He put few of candies and one bar of chocolate in front of me. He also bring few files of documents for me to check on.

"I call you for the tea time." He remind me before he closing the door. My desk have one more stack of paperwork so I rushing to do it before 12pm.