Oyasumi Tsuna

Hai, guys. First all, thanks for following/favourite/votes/comments on my story. I'm very bad about grammar and spelling errors. 🙇🙇🙇 So now start from this chapter, I insert a few of SYMPTOMS that attack Tsuna. It might cruel ways on how Tsuna will die slowly, painfully, and suffering. I hope you guys forgive my cruelness.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It just my taste bud got problem or the hospital meals is tasteless and worst food in the history. "Tsuna, I bring your some dishes from home. Sebastian cooked your favourite meals. You must be like it." Onii-chan brings me a lot of magazines and manga. To kill my boring mood.

"Baka-Tsuna,you are stupid because getting sick easily." Lambo insult him. "You too, Lambo. You are easily get flu." "Lambo-sama demand you to buy grape candies for Lambo-sama." Lambo try to get on my bed but fail as Hayato kick him far from my bed.

"Lambo!!!" "Uwaaaaaaa!!! Iteiii. Baka-Yato kick me." "Ryohei come to the rescue, he use his flame. Takeshi bring the grape candy and give to Lambo to stop him from crying.

'Stupid cow.' Uttered Gokudera kyoudai.

Why all my family members are here? I stare one by one. "Tsuna, we here to say something to you. You might hate us." "What is it? Tell me. Don't worry I don't easily get angry with you guys."

"I- We actually abandon you alone. We very truly sorry. Please forgive us." Takeshi bows to me. The others follow him too. "No need to. You didn't done anything bad to me. I the one who suppose to beg forgive because betray you guys trust. I am very sorry."

"Baka Tsuna we already forgive you to the extreme." Ryohei come to me and hug me tightly following by Takeshi, Knuckle, Asari, Gokudera, Lampo and Lambo. Giotto, G Daemon, Mukuro, Alaude and Kyoya just smile happily.

Somewhere in Namimori,

'Finally they forgive me.' Tears flow from his eyes. "They had forgiven you. No need to say anything because I don't understand what are you talking about. Now, you can rest. Thanks for your hard work, Tsuna-san. Oyasumi." He sleep peacefully on my laps and he smiled happily.

The real Sawada Tsunayoshi already sleep while the clone one surrounding by his family members.

Finally, he managed to get what he want. 'Forgive'. One word he had been waiting painfully and suffered a lot. I cannot bear hearing him yelled again and again. It was so heart breaking and I can feel his suffered to. Like it was me who suffered in painful as him.

"Is he already dead? I come to collect his soul as I promised to him." There is no one don't have the black/negative aura surrounding him except for Checker Face himself.

"Aaaa.... You come late, Checker Face. You always make me cold and terrifying even my hair straighted up." "Haha, so funny. Come here the peace soul." The soul from Sawada Tsunayoshi body appear in front of him and go to Checker Face. "Now, I will fulfil you final wish."

"Anosa... Before you leave can you be my listener please?" "I don't have time to hear brat's chatt-" That brat cut his sentences and start his story.

"It was started after I become student of Mist Guardian. I saw the brunette boy unconscious behide the school gym. I don't know who he was that day until I brough him to the health room and sensei treat him. Sensei told me that he is my sensei's boss otouto. I'm so surprised because his brother is more powerful and stronger than my sensei and his onii-san."

"I saw clearly blue swollen, bruises and also injuries entire of his body. I made promised to myself for take care him even though I heard about his friendship with infamous baseball-freak and emo-boy were quiet closer. But from my investigate and rumors, they were broke up and ignore each other even though they are live in a HUGE mansion together and be Tsuna-san's guardians. I totally don't any idea how they broken up."

"Every night, I might heard Tsuna-san speak in his sleep. 'Please forgive me. Come back to me. I don't want to be alone. I'm sorry. I didn't meant that. Please Onii-san, minna!!! Please come back to me.' The same word repeated every night in his dream and I remember every word his talked in his sleep."

"I don't know why his behaviour changes day by day while I followed him in shadow. He always had migraine or headache and vomit but I think he might be stress or something but day by day it become his routine. I ask him to see the doctor he just follow my advice. But unfortunately, he only want to see that pervert sensei. They are many doctors may in charge his appointment but he still choose that pervert. I don't know why?"

"That pervert doctor always refuse to see him and ignore him. He always said he was busy whenever Tsuna-san want to meet him. BUSY MY ASS!!? He went dating and filthy with women. He disqualified to be a doctor."

"I advice him so many times to see different doctor other than pervert but he still refuse until 3 weeks ago it change everything. He cannot walked normally and his vision was blurred. When he saw me, he only saw my appearance not my face or my voice because he said that he had sound problem. He also lack of appetite even though I asked Sebastian to cook his favourite food. He said that he didn't taste as usual. I guess his taste bud was something wrong."

"His health become worst day by day. He severe vomit even though he didn't eat anything accept paracetamol. He also cough of blood. 2 weeks ago, he asked me to steal the key of his old house in his onii-san's room. We packed our belonging and get out from the mansion secretly. I made perfect clone for Tsuna-san so I don't want they know what we done now."

"On the way to his old house, Tsuna-san walked very slowly and he tripped on his feet. But when I looked closely his lost his balance and his locomotion is very poor. I had to carried him at the same time our belonging too. When I lifting him up, he so lighter compare to our belonging. In his body only have a few food water and medicine only. He seems malnutrition and very thinner than me."

"That's day I know Tsuna-san don't have much time. My instinct said he may be died in regret if his family didn't forgive him. Starting from that day, I will take care of him until he rest in peace without regret. So I took his blood and combine with my illusion to be the perfect human being."

"The clone live as usual and 'he' also make appointment with that pervert sensei. I don't know how many time he reject his appointment until 3 days ago that pervert give up and made medical check-up for Tsuna-san. It was already TOO LATE for examination on Tsuna's body and healthy. EVERYTHING WAS LATE TO SAVE TSUNA-SAN. He cannot be save anymore."

"Better he died rather than he suffered and yelled in pain because I caught him put a piece of cloth in his mouth and shouted aggressive and painfully. It cause by the disease attack him during nights and days. I can bear to see him suffered that way. It broken my heart into pieces. I stayed by his side days and nights."

"He refuse to eat and he kept himself in his room all days. He always watched the sky and praise the sky. 'The sky is always beautiful and cloud always be his companion. Something sun, rain, storm, thunder and mist take a turn to be sky companion. I jealous with the sky.' "

"Now I know what his meant, sky was been betrayed by his companions but they were always be the sky side rather than ignore him, abandon him alone, fight alone for his disease without any support. The person he trusted not me actually but his family members. I just an outsider who don't know anything about his family who take care of his health and 'acts or substitute' as his family member."

Fran turn to the soul that in the hand of Checker Face.
"Tsuna-san, I hope you will be happy in the next life. I glade that you sleep in peaceful without any regret. I hope we meet again in other parallel world."

"Takes long enough to finish out your story brat." He disappear with the soul. Bye Tsuna-san. See you in the parallel world.

I should buried your body in your old house yard. Fran lifting the body and leave the Namimori temple to Sawada house.
The weather is cloudy and it gonna rain now. I better walk faster and avoid from seeing anyone that recognized Tsuna-san or me. I wondering how they will react with this news?

----------------------------------------------
To be honest, I crying during I typying this story. Sorry for bad grammar and spelling error. I avoid from writing about medical history because I do not expert in the biology and medical.