The Truth Story behide the Scene

I still remember clearly that incident during Alexia Famiglia attack our mansion last year. It totally hunted me until today as I having nightmares because of them.

They wanna killed my onii-san and his friends. They send a large number of their troops to kidnapped/killed us and stolen our private information.

As we fighting to protect each others, I saw one of them pull out the syringe form his pocket and he wanna inject that green liquid into my onii-san body. I ran toward that guy and beat him down but accidentally he inject that liquid into my body.

"You bastard!! You ruin our mission." He beat me on my face. I collapse at my place. I been lifted up by the enemy to their secret base in our mansion area. They tied me to the larger tree.

"Hoi brat, if you wanna survive, give us the Estraneo Famiglia. I give you this blue antidote if you give us that files." I nodded agree. They released me and make me ran to the mansion.

Take few hours to search in Alaude's room to find that files. My family still fighting with them. I feel slightly pained on my body and I had headache. My vision was blurring like everything around me slewed. I nearly collapse again but I when to bathroom and washed my face to regain my consciousness.

The paperwork and the files scattered everywhere. Maybe that private files was in the onii-san office. I ran toward his room. Onii-chan would put the that type of information in this secret room but where could I find that room.

I didn't know how much time I wasted on searched that damn files entire of my onii-san office. Until I accidentally pushes our family picture on his desk, the secret door appeared behide the books rack. It's really dark down there. I switch on my phone light and I went to downstairs.

I really astounded with this secret room. This mansion have many secret bases that I don't know that it would exist. I teach to that room and I found out that were a lot of files and few stack of paperwork from few years ago.

So I started to searching it. Finally, I got it. I ran to upstairs and put back the picture on it place back. Then, I ran to the enemies secret base.

I stunned to see my family members covered with blood. I hesitated to gave that file to them as you can see my family willing to die for protecting us.

I hidden behind the tree while protecting those files. Unfortunately, one of enemy subordinates attack me from beside. I fallen down and the documents came out from the files scattered on the ground.

"Tsuna, where did you get this confidential files?" Stare Giotto harshly toward me as he tried to protect me from enemy attacked. I can felt the evil aura came out from Hibari Kyoudai .The enemies gathered around the documents and collected them while few of them aim the gun at us.

"Bravo, brat. Unfortunately, we doesn't have reward to give you." That guy just like a commander to that troops since his aura was magnificent. "MATTE! Where that 'thing' that you promise?" "You mean that liquid? I guess you get in your dream. Tata." He retreated his troops after they got used of me to get that stupid files.

I'm so stupid to believe them. I'm been fooled by them.

"SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI, EXPLAIN YOURSELF." Everyone was in pain while watched me give that information to enemy.
I can saw clearly that they disbelieve me and their jaws open widely. They still managed not to burst out their anger to me.

"I - I just wanna... Something from them as exchange to-" "I GET IT NOW. YOU DISTRACTED US TO LET YOUR 'BUSINESS' RUN SMOOTHLY." First time my beloved and loved brother yelled and shouted at me. Onii-san faced the ground as he doesn't wanna heard about my explained fully. He was so much pain as he though I was 'selling' that information to enemy.

"That's not what you think, onii-san." "ENOUGH ALREADY. GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW." I ran back to mansion while tried hard not to cry.

That's day, my whole body felt burning from inside. I put the piece of cloth inside my mouth to avoid anybody heard my screamed in pains.

After that, my life changed 360 degree from cheerful one to depression person. No one cared about me anymore. No family, no friends, no companions, just ONLY ME ALONE to endured and suffered this mysterious sickness...

To be continue....
Please R&R