Chapter 14 ~ Beginning of Scouting

Levi and I opened the door to see Hanji next to Eren, she seemed speechless. In her hand, she held the tooth that Levi kicked out of Eren's mouth. "It's grown back..." I sprinted towards Eren, slightly curious. "So we're just like titans, we grow back anything that has been harmed, I guess that means I can be more reckless knowing that I can grow back broken bones or limbs that have been torn off."

"Correction, you can't. You and Jaeger are to not be reckless. You two are under our watch to make sure you don't kill everyone or eachother." Levi seemed more stoic than before. "You two will be coming with us to the previous head quarters of the scouts tomorrow. Don't you dare think that we will treat you with more respect as well. Is that clear?" Eren seemed scared of the Corporal, still, and quickly nodded, "Fine Levi, just don't make me sleep in the basement." I gave him a strange glare before Hanji opened her mouth, "Oh my God! (Y/N) only just met you and she has already got you wrapped around her finger, this is why I love this girl! You two are so cute together!"

"Goddamnit Hanji, she does not have control over me. If anything, I'm in control of her." Levi seemed slightly agitated.

"I thought Hanji was correct, with the first part. I think I can control you." I smirked at the short captain.

"Come on guys, just kiss and make up!" Hanji was on thin ice. Levi and I widened our eyes before looking away from eachother. Why am I acting like this; he's just another guy... but he isn't, is he? Just forget about it. I looked at Hanji, "Shut up, four eyes." I smiled at the girl.

"You two are so cute! I mean, (Y/N) even uses the same nickname as you do, Levi." I couldn't take it any longer, and neither could Levi. We closened the gap between us and Hanji and slapped her across each of her cheeks to make sure that she didn't say such stupid things again. "Ow, son of a bitch that hurt!" She clutched onto her face. I chuckled before getting her a cloth to clean the blood that was pouring out of her wounds. "Sorry about that Zoe, it's just it offended me when you said that I would be with Captain Shorty."

"Hey, I thought I told you that I'm taller than you."

"It doesn't fucking matter, I can still use the amazing nickname."

"Fine, I'll call you Midget or do you prefer Bitch?"

"What about both? Wait, then I would just be you, Levi."

Hanji laughed hysterically as everyone began to leave the room. Erwin began to speak to me as he lead me to the carriages we were to travel to the headquarters in, "(Y/N), I imagine you are rather annoyed that your grandfather is still alive and was thinking about getting you killed by the Military Police. Just remember that me and the other squad leaders will be your new family, and we won't let you get hurt."

"Erwin, it's fine, you don't have to take care of me as though I am your daughter."

"But you are like a daughter to me."

"And you arelike a second father to me."

"Oh, I almost forgot, when they were confiscating your items, they found a pendant and a ring. Here." He handed me the jewelery from off of my father's corpse and I began to tear up before hugging him.

"Thank you Erwin!"

"Anything for you, you've gone through so much and I want you to know that you're not alone." He kissed my head as I sobbed into his broad shoulder.

   The reason that this chapter is short (Like Levi) is because I was already working on this and completely forgot about Valentine's day so I've been writing three chapters at once, it's a little stressful but I enjoy writing this.

Sayonara!

Cubedcupcake

:3