Valentines crush.

I sat staring out the window. This class is so boring. I can't wait to leave. Today is Valentine's Day. I'm meeting my boyfriend after class he said he's planned something for us but I know he can't plan anything. Finally, the bell rang. I packed up my stuff and began walking out of the room. My boyfriend stood waiting for me looking bored.

"Hey." I said once I was in hearing distance. He greeted me with a hug and a kiss then wrapped his arm around me before guiding me out of the school. He's always quiet but never this quiet. I started to wonder what was wrong. He sat us down on the bench just outside of school. We sat in silence for a few minutes before he decided to speak. 

"I need to talk to you about something." He said worry laced his voice. My heart began to beat fast as I nodded signaling he could continue. 

"It's about Jessica." He stated while turning to face me. I looked him in the eyes trying to find a clue to what he was going to say. His expression showed worry. It wasn't good news, I knew that for sure. 

"What about her?" I asked trying to show I wasn't worried. Jessica is my best friend, we've been best friends for like forever. 

"Well..." He started talking but stopped as he looked away from me. He sighed and shook his head before continuing. "I don't know how to say this." He murmured more to himself than me.  

"What about her? You're making me worry now." I stated. I wasn't going to lie. I was terrified. 

"I've been sleeping with her." He stated as if it was nothing. He was still looking away from me. I grabbed his head and made him look at me. 

"What!? Please tell me I heard you wrong?" I asked on the urge of tears. I hoped I had misheard. 

"No. You heard right." He stated while yanking his head away. I let the tears fall. How could he?!? 

"How long..." I sniffled, "How long has this been going on?" I questioned. I didn't want to know but I needed to. 

"About two months." He said whilst turning his head to look at me. He went to wipe my tears away but I shoved his hand away.

"Don't touch me. Just leave." I demanded. He looked pained but I was hurting way more. He stood  up to leave but he decided to talk instead. 

"I love you." He sadly said. 

"Obviously not. Go. Now." I said while turning away. I heard him sigh then walk away. The tears were running down my cheeks. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I wiped away my tears and turned to face them with a smile on my face. My face fell when I saw Jessica stood in front of me. I stood up then slapped her. My hand stung from the connection. 

"How dare you!" I yelled. 

"I.. I.." She stuttered while hanging her head in shame.

"You're no friend of mine." I stated as I turned away. I grabbed my bag then ran home. This was the worst valentines EVER. 

My valentines hopes were crushed.