Unexpected Turn.

After stripping you and tying you to the bed, I sat on your legs. My hands lightly stroked up your thighs; making you squirm. I watched as your cock got more erect the closer my hands got. My hands stroked and played with your balls, teasing you before the main thing. You moved your hips upwards, trying to get me to touch your cock. I put my right hand on the bottom of your cock then put my left hand on the top. I began moving my hands in an up and down movement while twisting my hands for extra pleasure. I watched your face as I tossed you off. Pure pleasure. You closed your eyes so I took this as my opportunity. I stopped moving my hands, I pushed my left hand towards your body while keeping my right hand still. Successfully snapping your cock. You screamed out in pain, unable to move your hands. I climbed off your legs and walked over to my bedside table. You were still screaming as I opened my drawer. I pulled out a sharpened knife which I kept for occasions like this. I turned back to face you, tears were streaming down your face as you looked at me. You gasped horrified once you saw the knife. You attempted to crawl away but the rope and the pain stopped you. I sat just above your cock, leaning down to whisper in your ear. "I hope this was worth it." I stated as I sat up and put the knife on the left side of your neck. You began pleading for your life. I rolled my eyes, you had begged before but for something different. In one swift movement, I slit your throat. You gargled as the blood seeped down your throat. I watched as the life drained out of you. I smiled at my work.