Tell for me or yell for me

Andy's pov

"Will you ,Dylan west be my beautiful, girlfriend?" " yes Andy, of course I will!" she started crying but I could tell they were happy tears. We hugged and I helped her up and walked to my, well our, room. I walked out of the room while she changed her clothes into some fluffy pj pants and an old t-shirt.

After she was done she came downstairs, and sat with me on the couch. " I love you Dylan." "I love you too Andy."

-6 months later-

Dylan's pov

"Andy wake up!" I laughed I jumped on his bed like a kid. "Dylan...." he groaned. "You have such a hot mess of a morning voice." I laughed looking at him. He flipped over and looked at me putting his arms behind his head.

"Why are you waking me up?" he asked annoyed. "Because today is your birthday." I sat on his hips. "Yeah that's why you let me sleep in.." he covered his face with his hands. "Sorry I just didn't want your favorite breakfast to get cold..." I trailed of hoping to make him mad.

I got off his hips and started to walk away when I heard him get up. "Hey don't walk away from me!" he yelled jokingly. "Why?" I teased. "Brat get back here!" I felt his arms grab my hips and throw me over his back. "Hey! Put me down!" I screamed. "nope.." he laughed and started walking down the stairs.

"Andrew Dennis Biersack!" I yelled as he set me on the counter. "Yes Dylan Marie west?" he wiggled his eye brows. "I hate you.." I crossed my arms. "Liar." he mocked and kissed my cheek.

(Bye bye my beautiful fallen angels

(Bye bye my beautiful fallen angels.)