Chapter One

Percy's POV
It was a perfect day. The seven, Nico, Reyna, and a few other heroes were given all access to Olympus. I was waiting for Annabeth in the garden. She was talking to her mom, Athena, and I was fingering the ring I had gotten to propose to her. It was made out of Olympian Silver, and it took me months to get enough to make the ring. It could turn any color and make any design. I don't really know how it worked, but when I finally got enough silver and put it together it turned into a swirled pattern of sea green and silver gray. Carved into it was the word Always (A/N I'm so mean...). I shoved into my pocket as I saw Annabeth come up to me. She sat down next to me.
   "I'm sorry Percy. Actually, I'm not. But I'm breaking up with you." My jaw drops open. Why would Annabeth break up with me. I was going to propose to her! I had the ring and everything. "Annabeth... I thought you loved me. Why would you do this?" She smirked. "Sorry Percy. But some things just have to be done. Why would I date the traitor?" "Wait... what?" Why did they think I was a traitor? "Give up Percy. We found out that your the one who hired the eildons to posses Leo and Jason. You were with Gaea all along." "But I was the one who helped kill her!" Annabeth rolled her eyes. "She most likely got in your way of power. Either way, I'm breaking up with you and your going to Tartarus. Oh, and the gods want you."
Annabeth stood up. I did too, but while she went to gods know where, I went to the meeting hall, still in shock. When I walked in all of the gods (and goddesses) glared at me. Zeus thundered (no pun intended) "Perseus Jackson!" I looked up towards him. "You are accused of aiding Gaea in the Giant War! What do you plead?" I answer honestly. "Not guilty." Zeus's glare hardens. "Liar! I sentence you to death!" He raises his lightning bolt. I lower my head. This is all happening so fast! First Annabeth now this. I feel me gaze turn to a glare. I look up and meet every god and goddess in the eye. "Someday you will regret this. No matter how close or far that day will be, it will come." Some of the gods look nervous. Zeus, however, just fires his lightning bolt. I brace myself for the impact that will never come.

A/N Sooooooo..... How was it? Good? Bad? SUPERCALFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS?!?!!? Even though the sound of it is something quite ferocious? Please only leave constructive criticism if any criticism at all, please vote, and comments are always welcome.