Chapter 1 - Autumn Term - Part 1

Ruby's POV...

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock; I contemplated my life as the continuous sound began to annoy me; I could not take it any longer; I even decided to get off my lazy ass and get ready for the first day of my last year!

I done my normal morning routine, which consists of getting a shower, brushing my teeth, creaming my body, throwing on my only brand of underwear - being Calvin Klien - throwing on whatever clothes look appealing at the time, getting my bag ready for school, having breakfast with my twin brother and my younger sister and brother, and grabbing my phone and keys, before heading out of my apartment and getting in the lift to go down to the garage floor.

I got on my black MV Agusta F4CC and exited the apartment complex. I drove fast, letting the wind blow through my hair. Yes, I know! I should wear a helmet, but it's such a thrill.

When I got to school I was already 20 minutes late, so to be honest it wouldn't make a difference if I rushed to class or not - I had to get my timetable anyway!

Once I collected my timetable from the secretary of our year, I headed to my first period, which had 30 minutes left.

I had PE first. I was pretty gutted when I realised it was PE I was missing, that's my strongest subject.

"Where have you been, Miss Fowlis?" Mrs Andrews asked, skeptically might I add, as I have never missed a PE lesson.

"Sorry Miss, I had a bit of a hard time getting to school this morning", I answered lying through my teeth. I regretted it immediately knowing that Mrs Andrews is my favourite teacher and the only one I am actually nice to.

"Okay, well it's just introduction day today, I'm only here today to make sure everyone respects the new teacher as I'm off for maternity leave", she smiled ear to ear.

"Oh god! I'm so happy for you!" I gushed, wrapping my arms around her in a friendly embrace. After all, she has been there for me since I was just a little year 7.

"Thank you Tai, anyway get in the hall, Miss Jenkins is introducing herself", she ushered me in.

"Sorry about that", Mrs Andrews excused herself for interrupting.

"It's okay, as I was saying..." Miss Jenkins snarled. What a bitch! How dare she snarl Mrs Andrews like that when she was just being polite.

"I'm going to be in my office..." Mrs Andrews lingered before walking out rapidly.

"Which will soon be my office..." I heard Miss Andrews mutter under her breath.

"Sit, and don't say a word!" She gestured to a seat at the very front.

"You are kidding! I never sit at the front for any class, even if it's PE!" I moaned.

"Enough whining, this is a PE class, not an emotional connection retreat, now all you need to do is shut it and listen to me!" She instructed.

"Now there are no interruptions, my name is Miss Jenkins and I will be teaching you from now on! Are there any questions?" There were many gasps throughout the class as she was stating it as if Mrs Andrews was never coming back.

A girl called Cynthia put her hand up.

"You know it was a rhetorical question, I'm not actually going to answer you!" She gritted through her teeth. Cynthia just put her hand down slowly before nearly bursting into tears. She was always a softy, poor Cynthia.

"Now that introductions are over, I want us all to go and weigh ourselves and measure our heights - We will then know our averages and our targets", she demanded.

A girl called Fiona started whimpering.

"What is the matter with you?" Miss Jenkins asked frustrated as everyone done as they were told.

I got my measurements:

Height - 5'9
Weight - 9 1/2

"I don't want to", Fiona whispered.

"Speak up, girl!" Miss Jenkins dictated.

"I don't want to", Fiona said a bit louder.

"Do what?" Miss Jenkins asked not amused in the slightest.

"Weigh myself", she answered.

"Why not? You don't want anyone knowing your fat! Well guess what? I think the appearance is enough!" She commented.

That was the last straw before Fiona burst out in tears, running out of the gym hall, and flying into the changing rooms with all of the girls following her except the few that just lingered, they were mostly the crackheads of the class though.

I stayed back too, only to confront this excuse of a human being.

"Was there any need?" I questioned leaning all my weight on one leg.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" She questioned raising a brow.

"The only bitch in this room, who else?" I stated.

"Ooo! It's about to go down..." Xsara, one of the crackheads cooed.

"Oh you think you can use that language with me? After being late to my lesson! You think you have the right to confront me about my behaviour as a teacher? Well you're very wrong! Detention with me tonight!" She yelled; I bet that made all of the crackheads disappear.

I was right.

Mrs Andrews came bursting into the room.

"What's up?" She questioned looking frantically around the room.

"Oh, nothing! I think..." Miss Jenkins lingered and done a carry on gesture for me to tell her my name.

"Immas Lut", I told her.

"Immas Lut and I have had a little misunderstanding - Wait! You little sh-" I cut her off using her line.

"Oh you think you can use that language with me! I'm your student!" I scoffed.

"That's it! I was going to let you off the hook, but now you're definitely having detention with me after school!" Miss Jenkins screamed before strutting out the door looking sexy as fuck!

Wait! What! Sexy? Pff! As if that bat is sexy!

[Ok, just a little bit]

Hi! My name is Ruby Fowlis and this is my story on how I found the remedy to my life...