Chapter 6 - Summer Term - Part 2

Miss Jenkins' POV...

It was the last term of the school year, and then I will be legally allowed to date Ruby, I mean we already are, but we can be open.

This morning, for some odd reason, my mum wanted to come to school with me today, she was acting very suspicious for some reason...

It's not like I had something to hide... Or so I thought.

When we got there, my first lesson came into the hall.

"Okay guys, today my mum is going to be with us today, so say hi everyone!" I demanded. Oh yeah I went back to being feisty, as Ruby said it turned her on.

"Hello Mrs Jenkins!" The class yelled.

"Hello", my mum cheered back.

"Save it for later, yes! I'm late Miss Jenkins" Ruby rolled her eyes, doing the facade we always do in school.

Shit! Ruby! Mum! Ruby! Shit!

"Oh hi Ha- Wait what?" She looked confused, then realisation took over her facial features.

After the most awkward PE session ever, I told Ruby to stay back, as my mum wanted to see her.

"Look it's not what it looks like, Harriet! I really like your daughter, like a lot, it's just under very unfortunate circumstances!" Taome cleared out, looking quite flustered.

"Save it! You two have what James and I have, but you can't be together-", we both cut her off.

"No!" We both retaliated.

"If you let me finish, I was going to say, while you're still in school, Ruby, because even though I wouldn't ever ruin my daughters happiness, other people wouldn't hesitate to, so you need to break it off, just until the end of the school year", my mum finished.

"No!" I commented immediately.

"No baby, listen to your mum, she's only keeping our best interests in mind, she right, I'm sure we can last six weeks", Ruby reassured, holding onto me.

"Whatever! But don't even think you can go around and sleep with other girls!" I warned.

"I wouldn't even dream of it", Ruby said placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Okay, well that's all I came into school for, so goodbye", my mum said before sliding out the door.

"One last kiss until graduation?" Ruby smirked. I complied without a second thought. This kiss... It was like one, never before. It held so much passion, want, and lust. I don't know if I could last that long without being able to kiss her, or fuck her for gods sake! But I had to... Just for her... Ruby, fucking Fowlis!

"I forgot to tell y'all! The other day, I was just casually marking some of my year 11's Mocks and next minute, Angel Jenkins comes into my office and is coming on to me. So, me being a man with needs, let her take me, and fuck! She can deep throat alright!" Tony Sanders, the geography teacher, commented to all the staff room.

"I always knew that young'n was a slut!" Claire Fitzpatrick, the English teacher, retaliated.

I was hiding behind the door, but then decided to grant them with my lovely presence.

"Oh! Is that right? Because last time I checked, I was a lesbian, who actually got fucked so good last night by my girlfriend who I love dearly, and would never cheat on, in fact, it's my only partner I've ever had!" I screamed before running out the door with tears streaming down my face, this is what it was like all the time, but I always just came out with a bitchy comment, but it's just too much now!

Bad Teacher Mode - Deactivated.

As I was running back to my office, I bumped into someone.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry!" I heard that angelic voice.

"Bab- Miss Jenkins, what's wrong?" She asked, sounding really worried.

"Can you jut take me to the office, please?" I pleaded.

"Of course! Yes!" She said before walking with me. Once we got there, she laid in the corner of the office, with me clinging onto her for my dear life, as I sobbed and told her everything that had happened this school year.

"I'm going to fucking kill that evil, perverted bastard!" She growled, which sent a massive wave of arousal right through my body.

"Baby! Don't go that again, unless you want us to get caught!" I warned. She chuckled before dismissing herself as she had to go to her next lesson.

At the end of the day, I went home to see all of my family, including my mum, dad and even Andrew AKA - Andy, my older brother with his wife, Maddie, and my 2 year old nephew, Tommy. He was 27. My mum was 45 and my dad was 50.

"Hey sis! How are you?" Andy asked.

"Im good what about you two?" I asked the couple.

"As good as I'll ever be!" They both answered in unison.

"Auntie Angel!" Tommy squealed before jumping up to me.

"Hello baby boy", I cooed as I kissed his nose. He giggled adorably. I wish Taome was here, so I could introduce her to the rest of the family. Andy would love her, and dad, forget it! The whole family would. My mum already does!

All night, we had friendly banter, all fun and games, ate mum's secret recipe dish, and just had quality family time! Something I haven't had in a very, very long time!

When we were washing the dishes though, I confronted my mum about this morning.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Mothers instinct, I knew something was off..." She smirked. I couldn't even bothered ruining the happy mood so I just dismissed it.

When I went to bed, I had very, very naughty dreams about my Queen in shining armour, Ruby, fucking Fowlis, I would do anything for that girl, and it was really scaring me, I've never felt this attached before to anyone, like it's really worrying me, and for the first time, I came to my senses what this was...

I love her.