Chapter 3 - Spring Term - Part 1

Ruby's POV...

"I hope you all had a good Christmas everybody! I certainly enjoyed mine! I would also like to say sorry for how I have acted the past terms, it was very rude of me!" Miss Jenkins apologised, sincerely might I add.

Well... Either my talk worked, or she got some for the first time in ages... I guess the latter... No offence or anything... I mean she is gorgeous so it couldn't be that, but...

"Anyway! The lessons this term, as I had stated last term, are going to be swimming on Mondays, so today as you all have your swimming kits I hope, gymnastics on Wednesdays, and the fitness suite on Fridays!" She finished smiling, I think she realised this would make sure her students were getting the right amount of exercise a week, well at least average.

"So, everyone go and get changed, please?" She finished but told Fiona to wait behind. I waited behind the wall to see what was about to take place.

"You don't have to do swimming if you don't want to", Miss Jenkins compromised with Fiona, smiling happily.

"Oh my god! I thought you said you were sorry! Now you are basically calling me fat through an awful euphemism!" She cried before running into the changing rooms. Miss Jenkins' face went from shocked to upset.

I walked back towards her, and pulled her in, for a friendly embrace.

"I only tried to remember how I felt when I was younger, to make sure she was comfortable, as I hated doing swimming!" She moaned.

"I know you tried there, she must've took it the wrong way", I tried comforting her.

"You don't say!" She rolled her eyes.

"God! I love that sarcastic side of you", I smiled before realising what I had said. Yes! I have been secretly falling in love with her throughout last term after the talk we had.

"W-W-What?" She stuttered. Oh my god! What have I just done!

"I'm sorry! Forget I said that!" I ushered out.

"No! No? No..." She said softer each time.

"What?" I asked unsure of why see was saying no.

"I think it's cute... You're the only person who has said that they love something about me... Apart from my family like, but that doesn't count! Does it?" She looked confused. It was adorable.

"No", I sighed, chuckling a bit.

"Well... Can I tell you a secret?" She whispered, bringing her face excruciatingly close to mine.

"I've kind of got a big crush on you, too", she pulled back smiling.

"Don't get too cocky, I only said I love something about you", I smirked.

"Hmm... You keep telling yourself that..." She lingered smirking too.

"Listen, meet me in my office, end of the school day", she said before dismissing me to go and get changed. I nodded frantically, before rushing into the changing rooms.

I came out in my bikini, flaunting my toned legs, stomach and arms, my boobs and my ass. I made sure to walk past Miss Jenkins. Let me tell you... She burned holes in my back!

"Sorry! Couldn't find a costume

"Sorry! Couldn't find a costume..." I lingered smirking.

"Okay, class! Today, since it's the first class, we will just have a long game of water polo, but next week, I'll be getting in with you, and we will go over the basics, and if I have to, I'll help improve your swimming", she finished.

We all readied ourselves in the pool after she put us into teams.

"Any questions?" She stated. Cynthia went to put her hand up.

"Don't bother", Miss Jenkins rolled her eyes.

'Can't help yourself, can you?' I mimed towards Miss Jenkins.

'No', she smirked before blowing the whistle, signalling the start of the match.

Once we had finished our lesson, Miss Jenkins had told me to stay back.

"Miss Fowlis, I would like you to dismiss what I said earlier..." I stared at her in utter disbelief.

"Lunch time would be more suitable", she finished smirking. I bit my lip, before turning around and swaying my hips like never before, emerging into the changing rooms.

When it was lunch time, I headed straight to Miss Jenkins' office.

"Eager, aren't we?" I heard her voice before she exited the private bathroom, that was Mrs Andrews' originally.

"Hmm..." I mumbled eyeing her. She then came round the chair and stood right in front of me.

"Let's finish off, what we started last term", she said before pulling me by my shoulders and meeting my lips in a passionate kiss.

I hoisted her up before slamming her onto her desk. Papers and pens went flying everywhere, but we didn't bother to think about it now.

I reached for the collar of her PE Staff shirt, before mentally figuring out how I do it, then ripping her shirt off in one go, before unclasping her bra straight afterwards.

I started massaging one luscious boob, while sucking the other. I didn't really need to do much work as they were already quite hard. I then slid my hand into her leggings, and deep into her thong, before messing around a bit with her clit.

She moaned and moaned, and that just boosted my confidence up, making me want to show her how much I appreciate her sexiness right now!

"Please Ruby!" She moaned, as I hit her soft spot, right under her jaw line, on the left side.

"Your wish is my command", I husked before sticking my two long fingers right in her cookie jar, that was just waiting to be opened. And let me to tell you... The cookies that flew out that jar... Perfecto!

After our little session, we exchanged numbers and I went of to 4th period, very stress-free. I think I might just go easy on the next two teachers I have.

"Miss Fowlis, are you okay?" Mr Sanders, my Geography teacher, asked.

"Yeah, why?" I was very confused as to why he was asking me this.

"You haven't even said one rude comment and it's been 2 minutes!" He commented.

Fuck this innocent act!

Bad Student Mode - Activated.