Finale

Ruby's POV...

6 years later...

Graduation day. It was finally here. The day I've been waiting for, all my life. It was here. The day I could legally be with Angel!

I had on my dress and heels on but with my cap and gown on over it.

I've got to admit, I still looked sexy...

My mum and dad even took time out of their busy schedule to come!

"Come on, you two!" Dad yelled from the living room.

"Coming!" Mason and I said in unison as we entered the room.

"Aww! How grown up do you two look!" Mum gushed.

"Ok! Let's go! We're going to be late!" I rushed as all of the family got in the car.

When we arrived, Angel was there with her mum, and I think the whole family as well, I'd never seen her dad, but I think it was him.

"Hey! Sorry young lady, but can you take our picture?" My dad asked Angel.

"Yeah sure", she smiled.

"Say cheese!" She giggled.

"Gorgeous!" She commented.

"Thank you!" My dad said offering her two £50 notes.

"Oh! No, don't be so silly, it was only a picture!" Angel stated.

"Well thank you", my dad said sincerely before finding his seat with my mum and the others while Mason went to his friends.

"Good luck, you two!" My parents said in unison.

"Very generous parents..." Angel commented.

"No, my dear, that was an insult, he gives more to homeless people..." I lingered chuckling a bit.

"Oh!" She was taken back.

"Hmm... Anyway, you look as beautiful as ever", I complimented.

"As do you..." She replied.

"Today is the day baby, and trust me... Tonight, you're not getting let off easy, Hell no!" I smirked before walking away to my seat as she stood there bewildered.

"Valedictorian of the year 2016, surprisingly, is Miss Ruby Fowlis!" Mrs Huddersfield, the head teacher announced as everyone cheered.

"Nice one miss! Anyway, I'd like to thank all the teachers, but I'm not because most of y'all hated my guts anyway", I stated. My eyes searched the crowd and I seen Mrs Andrews with her baby boy in the crowd!

"In fact! No! There are two teachers I'd love to thank! Mrs Andrews! She was there for me since I was just a little year 7, you know! She never, ever doubted me like all the teachers, she was like the god-mother I never had. I love you! Honestly! Also, congratulations on the baby! That better be my god-son! Only messing! My second one is Miss Jenkins. Okay everyone, let's admit it... She's the biggest bitch in the whole world!" The crowd gasped at my language.

"But she's my big bitch! I swear even though we hated each others guts, she taught me things no other teacher could, she taught me about life, the ups and downs, she taught me that not everything goes the way you want it to. And I'm very grateful! Thank you, everyone! Peace out, bitches!" I said as I tapped the mic. Everyone were either cheering or looking in utter shock.