Yes? Or No?

What's up? I am so so sorry if I haven't been updating it's just that I have a problem...I will confess...I have...A LAZY ASS. Yes, yes I do that is why it inly habe four parts! I am so sooooorrrryyy! Please forgive! Let us just get to the story, shall we?

Your POV

I came out of Laxus's house and saw him standing waiting for me I guess? Wait...who's that girl who wave at him? She is...she is talking with Laxus?! And he is...he is! He is laughing with her!!! You have got to be kidding with me! Wait! Did he just...blushed?!?! His just playing with my emotions! Tsk.

"Yeah right, I Love You (Y/n)!" I said in a low pitch voice, making fun of what he said to me.

"I will love you for always (y/n)! I will show you that I am better than any guy in the whole wide world! Oh please! I saw you having fun with a another girl! Saying you love me?! Oh just die! Why don't you just date that girl! Go tell her that you love her! So you could already have a girlfriend, you big freaking bastard who always play with my hair! Go get a girlfriend!!!" I shout to myself, tsk! Lies. Lies. Lies! All what you said you to me are all lies?! What a liar!

Laxus's POV

Mirajane came to talk to me about (y/n). She was in a disguise, I knew (y/n)'s bestfriend is Mirajane so I told Mirajane to come to my house at morning to talk about me and (y/n). I blushed when she said that (y/n) has a crush on me since we were kids...I was kinda relief when I heard that.

I came back to my house and when I was close to my room...I heard (y/n) talking to herself.

"I will love you for always (y/n)! I will show you that I am better than any guy in the whole wide world! Oh please! I saw you having fun with a another girl! Saying you love me?! Oh just die! Why don't you just date that girl! Go tell her that you love her! So you could already have a girlfriend, you big freaking bastard who always play with my hair! Go get a girlfriend!!!" Wait...what? Is she making fun of me? Wait is she angry? Who is she talking about?

"Talking to another girl?! And you laugh and blush! Oh please and you said you love me! You love me and you go flirting with other girls! What kind of person is that?! Laxus! Laxus said. He said he loves me and he goes outside so he can flirt woth other girls! What kind of sick bastard is he?! Argh!" Woah...is she? Is she...jealous? I made (y/n) (l/n) jealous? Haha. She looks so cute when she is jealous.

" I got a plan! I won't go near him, don't look at him, and won't love him anymore! That sounds like a great plan! And I will not be his FRIEND anymore! I will hate from now on! Go get a girlfriend!" She shouted, ok she really is angry right now!

"Right now? Okay then." I said and she was shocked when I came into my room. I was now in front of her, I kneel down with one knee and touch her one hand with both my hands.

"(Y/n) (L/n), will you be my girlfriend?" Okay this time I am serious. Would she say Yes? Or No? I know she could see that I am now serious and now she is standing there frozen.

"Yes? Or No?" I asked one more time and she slowly open her mouth! What will she say?!

...

Ahhahaha! TO BE CONTINUED! Are you sad/angry right now? Hey, just read the next story that I will be updating!