The Kiss.

What up? In all of the comments people keep saying "UPDATE PLEASE!!!" Thank you but please can you guys say for once in a lifetime "TAKE YOUR TIME"? Thank you, that's all.

Your POV

Laxus ask me if I want him to be my boyfriend. Of course my answer is "Yes". But I just can't say it! I am too shy...okay, here it goes!

"Y-yes..." Finally! I said it! Wait...did he even heard it?

"(Y/n), I'm sorry to interrupt you but I can't hear your voice right now...can you make it a little louder?" Oh right fine! For my future boyfriend, that is him, and he will be my future boyfriend right now. But the future? Is off. Just boyfriend.

"Yes! Can't you hear it? I said YES!!!" I said it out loud and he was shock. He stand up and hug me. Whaaaa?

"You don't know how much happy I am right now! I Love You!" Wait...did Laxus just said that...he loves me? Oh my gad! H-he loves me?! HE LOVES ME, EVERYONE! Hooray! One of the best day of ma life!

"I-I Love You, too." I said to him and I hug him back. We are standing like that for a few minutes. This is kinda long...okay I am going to let him go now. I let him go and he let me go too. Then out of nowhere...he suddenly kiss me?! After for like, I don't know, ten seconds I guess? He stop kissing me. Why in the world did he stop?! His lips was so warm and soft! Wait...this is my first kiss...and Laxus is my first kiss!!! This is big news! I gotta tell Erza and the others fast!

"Did you like it?" Huh? I don't quite understand what he said...why is he asking me if I like it? Kinda awkward if he keep questioning the same question, right?

"What do you mean?" I just pretend that I don't know what he is talking about...but I do actually know what he is literally talking about. And it is about the kiss we just had earlier.

"The Kiss." Whoa. He said it in a really husky and deep and cool voice and it turn me on. Okay, (Y/n)...you have to say that you did like it, NO! You have to say that you did LOVE IT!!! Go (Y/n)! You can do it! No...I think I can't...I'm just gonna be quiet and let him guess it. YOU HAVE TO SAY IT, (Y/N)! Or else he will never ever gonna talk you! There is like two persons on my mind...The first one said that I should tell him that I like the kiss. The second one said that I shoudn't say it and let him just guess it. Who am I gonna hear out?

"Y-yes...I did like it." Oh my gad! My mouth just moves itself or was it the one who keeps telling me that I should tell him that I like it very much, well...it is true. I am just super duper shy about it.

"That's good to hear. Now, shall we go to the guild? Oh wait! I almost forgot! The one that I am talking to who earlier was Mirajane, your bestfriend. I was asking her if you like me or just even have a slightly crush on me and when Mira said that you really really like me as in a lot? I blush...only a little! Let's just go!" He said and he turn his back on me. It's okay though, I'm kinda used to it besides that is one of the reason why I Love Him...did I just said to myself in my mind that I love him? Well it is true.

"Yeah...Hey! Wait up!" I said and ran to him.

I am so sorry if it is short...I'm kinda busy and also tired but I will make it up to you...somehow.