The Death is my BFF series

The original Death is my BFF series, by katrocks247
Includes:
Death is my BFF
Status: Complete
Death is my BFFLAD (for Life and Death)
Status: Complete
Death is my Frenemy
Status: Complete
Death is my Friend with Benefits
Status: Complete
Death is my Soulmate
Status: On hold

(This is the description for the first book only)
This is the first book of the original Death is my BFF series, which won the Watty awards in 2011!!!
***
Death came knock at the door.

Well actually, he pounded.

Faith Williams has always been a little odd, but never before did she think she was one of a kind. Enter Death, the legendary, sadistic and irresistible Grim Reaper who spared Faith's life when she was a child. The more she tries to resist him, the more he's popping up in her life and turning it entirely upside down. Death is dangerous, with a dark past and and a thirst for revenge, and Faith Williams is slowly becoming unable to resist his power over her.

Who is the man under the hood?
What does he want with her?

Most importantly, why the hell does he have a name for his scythe?

---------------------------------------------
This. This series.
They are my favourite books on wattpad. No kidding.
They are incredible.
They are heart-breaking, heart-stopping, heart-warming, heart-melting........ Just amazing.
Absolutely hilarious, laugh out loud, but guaranteed to make you cry too. Seriously, once I started I couldn't stop. (Reading, laughing, crying. Mainly crying)
And Death, man I would totally let him take my soul. (Fan-girling here)
Favourite male lead character OF ALL TIME.
He's cocky and sarcastic, brilliant, thrilling, broken, scary, adorable, and so, so, so, hot. (And he would kill anyone for saying half of those things)
Oh, Faith is great too. One of my favourite lead female characters ever, and I only have, like, 5. She's weird and funny and cute and a little crazy sometimes.
But anyway, it is a beautiful emotional roller coaster of a book series.
So, read them.
READ THEM.

Hugs and Knives >;)

(Also there is the amazing re-written series, which so far includes DIMBFF and DIMBFFLAD, katrocks247 is working on these at the moment, so whether you want to check these out after, or first, or not if you're easily confused)

----------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to comment and vote! Cote? Cote.
Thanks for reading! :)