The Bad Boy Series

The Bad Boy series by JessGirl93
Includes:
The Bad Boy's Girl
Status: Complete
The Bad Boy's Heart
Status: Incomplete

(The description for the first book only)
"Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring out the most. Of everything. They make you feel so alive that you'd follow them straight into hell, just to keep getting your fix.
- Karen Marie Moning, ShadowFever

Tessa O'Connell is a girl as ordinary as they come - or so she thinks. Her aim for senior year is to keep her head down, yet somehow manage to convince her childhood love Jay Stone to love her back. What she isn't prepared for is for Jay's brother, Cole to return to town and change the life she's always been seemingly content to live. Tall, gorgeous as all hell, and a bad bay with ocean blue eyes and the perfect edge adorability, he was greatest tormenter, her number one enemy. But the guy that's come back is like no one Tessa's ever come across. He challenges her, he tests her limits, he forces her to bring out the girl she's long ago buried under a veil of mediocrity and most of all he compels her to consider that perhaps the boy that infuriates her to the point of no return might just be her guardian angel.

Warning: The story comes with a bad boy notorious for making you swoon, inducing hysterical laughter and making you question whether you could purchase a clone on eBay.

---------------------------------------------
I feel as if these 2 stories are expected to come up in books like mine.
I feel as if practically everyone has already read them.
I know that if you haven't, you are crazy and are missing out on something big. Massive. INCREDIBLE.

Everyone knows Cole Stone is great, and everyone wants one of their own. But I shall repeat for the people who have not read these books (crazy)
COLE STONE IS GREAT AND I WANT ONE FOR MY OWN.
Frankly, great is not the correct word. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, yes, that'll do fine.
Seriously, Cole Stone is awesome. I won't even describe his personalities because it's all just awesomeness and most people already know.

Tessa is also incredibly awesome. Another of my favourite female leads in a story. She is very relatable, and more so than most other female characters I know. She has been through some difficult times in her life, but she is strong and that's why we all love her. Plus, she's sarcastically hilarious and loves Nutella.

A 'Bad Boy' book, which is about way more than having a bad boy in it, it has heart and depth and soul. It is about love and the challenges to get it, and also just the challenges in life, the challenge that is life.

----------------------------------------------
Cote please! Thanks :D xoxo, Everly