The Bad Boy, Cupid and Me

The Bad Boy, Cupid and Me by Slim_Shady
Status: Complete

Description:
Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy."

Chloe Armel is a good girl.
She never gets in trouble, gets excellent grades and is loved by everyone.

Enter Reece.
Wild, badass and has an ego that honestly couldn't get any bigger.
He gets into fights, breaks every single rule and couldn't care less about the consequences that come with it.

When Chloe's parents leave to treat sick children in Cambodia for two weeks, she is forced to stay at her neighbours house.
Her neighbour has a son, and it's Reece Carter.

Sneaking out. Parties. Drinks. Hash Brownies. Flirting. Breaking the law... And Road Trips.
Add a few shots if Cupid's Arrows and what have we got?

No clue.

All we know is, it'll be unforgettable.

---------------------------------------------
Oh, Reece. You and your badass-ery...

This story is so cute. Sooooo cute.
Filled with cuteness, and fights and fun and hilarious best mates and sadness and humour and love. (Not necessarily in that order)
Another favourite 'Bad Boy' story, but in a different way, because they are all quite different.

Reece is the kind of guy ALL girls dream of. He's nice and fun and hot (Francisco Lawchowski is so hot) and.... Well, you can find out for yourself ;)
Chloe is easy to relate to, and honestly, she is just brilliant. (Once again, read it to find out)

It really is unforgettable.

----------------------------------------------
Cote please! Thanks :) xoxo, Everly