Chapter 9. You Don't Understand!

This chapter is dedicated to: Rosettaone

"Uhh, are you okay?" The scythe inquired, looking strangely at the boy. "No! This pizza is not symmetrical! I refuse to eat it!"
"What are you talking about?"
"The pizza! It's not symmetrical!"
"Yeah, I get that. But just cause it's not symmetrical, why can't you eat it?"
"Asking why I can not eat an asymmetrical pizza is like asking a monkey why it can't talk." Still confused, Soul replied,"Kid, why can't you eat the pizza?"
"Because it must be perfectly symmetrical! If it's not symmetrical, I won't eat it because symmetry is key to everything! And symmetry is perfect, and I must be perfect because I'm a grim reaper, so I can't eat asymmetrical food cause it's not perfect! Or so my mother says. . ." Kid muttered the last part, inaudible to the scythe's ears. "Just cause you're a grim reaper doesn't mean you have to be perfect. Now eat the pizza! If at least one slice isn't gone or in your mouth by the time I get back with your new clothes, you'll regret it."
"You can't do anything to a reaper," Kid sneered confidently, although he didn't feel any of the confidence he laid out. "We'll see about that. . ." Soul smirked, making Kid panic on the inside, before he left the room, off to grab Kid some more clothes. Realizing he had no other choice, Kid slowly lifted up a slice of pizza toward his mouth. He was about to take a bite when a rather weird image flashed in his mind, making him shriek in surprise and drop the slice of pizza. W-What the heck was that?! Why did I think of Soul like that?! Kid continued to ponder why he thought of the image as he lifted the slice of pizza again. (The image above is what Kid thought of.) Kid only had the tip in his mouth when Soul walked in. "Very funny, Kid." Kid was confused at first but then realized what Soul meant. He had the pizza in his mouth, like Soul said he should, but he wasn't eating it yet. "That's not gonna work, though," Soul smirked, walking closer to the boy. "Wait! You don't understand!" Kid yelped, shaking his hands in front of him in defense. "Oh, suuurree," Soul smirked as he crawled on the bed, quickly looming over Kid. This is pretty much just like that image that flashed in my head. "S-Soul?" Kid didn't receive a reply. Instead, he received a smirk. Soul slowly reached his hand next to Kid, grabbing something but Kid wasn't really sure what. Suddenly, something was shoved into his mouth. He gasped in surprise, only allowing the item to go deeper. He nearly choked when he suddenly heard Soul yell,"You are eating this pizza, dang it!" (😏Did I fool some of y'all?) "mmgn mmgn migh mnngh mm!!" Kid yelled with the pizza in his mouth, struggling to get Soul off of him. "What?" Soul asked, taking the pizza out of Kid's mouth so he could speak. "I was trying to say,'Ok, ok, I'll eat it!'"
"Oh." With that, Soul shoved the pizza back in Kid's mouth, forcing him to eat it. Kid took a bite and then moved Soul's hand away from his mouth. "I can eat it myself, Soul." The scythe smirked, about to get off the boy when Stein came in. The scientist's face went a little red when he saw the two, which was a little weird, mind you, before he rolled back out soon after. Both boys were blushing furiously when they realized it as well: Soul appeared to be straddling Kid, while Kid had the piece of pizza in his mouth, as if seductively(idk okay?😂), stripped of his clothes. As Soul moved to get off the boy, his leg accidentally rubbed against Kid's crotch, causing a small moan to slip from the boy's mouth. Embarrassed, Kid's face was a tomato red, and he quickly covered his face with his hands, shutting his eyes tightly. "Kid, did you just. . ." Soul trailed off, not wanting to say it, and looked at the boy hidden by his hands. Kid whimpered and nodded ever so slightly, keeping his face hidden behind his hands and his eyes shut. Soul smirked, moving to get off the boy once again and purposely rubbing his knee against Kid's area to see what would happen, completely getting off of him after another small moan escaped Kid's lips. Soul smirked. "I never would've thought you were into guys, Kid."
"What?!" Kid screamed, removing his hands from his face and staring the scythe dead in the eye. "What makes you say that?!"
"This," Soul rubbed his hand against Kid's crotch again, applying pressure to the area. Kid slapped his hand away as a slightly louder moan escaped him. "Don't touch me!" He yelled, pulling his knees up to his chest and wrapping his arms around them as he looked away from the smirking scythe. "But it seems that you like me touching you," Soul smirked, using his hand to move the boy's head to where he was facing him. "I don't like you touching me! What makes you think I would?! Any guy would moan slightly if his crotch was rubbed against.(Logic! Idk, so don't ask.😂) Doesn't matter who does it! It's just a natural reaction!" Kid argued, jerking his head away from Soul's hand and looking away once again. "Oh, sure, Kid. You just don't want to admit that you're gay."
"I'm not gay!"
"Mhm. Sure." Soul replied sarcastically, smirking when Kid pouted. "Just leave me alone, jerk."
"Hey, no need to get defensive."
"I'm not defensive! And I'm not gay, either! If a girl had done that to me, I would've moaned. If another guy would've done that to me, I would've moaned! It's just a natural reaction cause men are very sensitive there!"
"Oh, I get it. . ."
"You do?"
"You're bi." Kid face-palmed. "I'm straight. I'm not gay, I'm not bi, I'm straight." (Sure, Kid.😏) Kid argued, still trying to make the scythe understand. "Just leave me alone. . ." Kid mumbled, hiding his face in his arms, which lay atop his knees. Suddenly, the sound of the scythe's laughter could be heard throughout the room. Kid looked up, puzzled. "What're you laughing about?"
"Oh, I really fooled you!" The scythe managed between laughs. "What do you mean?"
"Did you really think I meant any of that? Look, Kid, I know you're straight. It was just so fun to tease you like that! I was really wondering how far it'd go!" Soul laughed, smirking at his friend. "So you were. . .joking?" Kid asked, a little irritated. "Yep," Soul replied once he calmed down a little. Suddenly, a sharp pain spread across his cheek as his head jerked sideways. Soul touched his cheek where the pain was, surprised, realizing that Kid had just slapped him. "I can't believe you'd do something like that!" Kid yelled angrily, but Soul could see the tears in his eyes. He had hurt him, horribly. Kid turned away, not wanting to look at the scythe, not even wanting to be in the same room as him. The only thing Soul could think of at the moment was, Oh, sh*t.

AN: Aw, poor Kid. And Soul-sort of. Anyway, hope you enjoyed that chapter! Sorry for any mistakes! Next chapter should be up soon! Anyw-
Kid: Kat!
Me: What?! I'm trying to write an author's note here!
Kid: Why'd you have to make him touch me?! *points at Soul*
Me: . . .Um. . .
Soul: Why'd you have to make him slap me?! *points at Kid*
Me: . . .Uh. . .
Soul and Kid: Well, Kat?!
Me: *in fake monotone voice* I'm sorry, Kat-chan is not here at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep. *runs away*
Soul and Kid: Kat!!! *chases me*
Me: *screams as I run* Stay awesome Fluffies! Peace!✌🏻️ *continues running from Soul and Kid* *screams*