Boyfriend does my makeup tag -Crawford

So I got this Idea from Karisma's video. When Crawford and Chris did her makeup. So I hope you enjoy. Requests will be up tomorrow or monday because I have both free days off yay. Also there is some spelling and grammar mistakes but I am too lazy to fix them sorry. -Mad
-------------------------------------------------------------
*inserts goofy voice* "Hey my babies, welcome back to my channel." You said into the camera. *inserts drumroll* "And today we gonna do the makeup tag, with my boyfriend, Crawford." "Hey cuties." Crawford said into the camera wiggling his eyebrows.

"Let's get started love." You said giggling at Crawford. "Alright, Bruh first we put on some foundation, I think." Crawford asked looking at you while smearing the liquid on your face and blending it with his fingers. "I can't tell you." you said smiling. "Well, I seen you do it, so I guess that must be correct." Crawford replied, pulling out some mascara.

"Crawford, don't kill me with that." you said jokely. "I won't." Crawford said giggling, while applying the mascara carefully on your eyelashes.

"Next, we need some concealer." Crawford smiled triumphantly pulling out the concealer, and applying triangles under your eyes, and a line on your nose, cheeks, forehead, and chin. Crawford used his fingers, blending in the concealer on your face as best he could.

When he was done, Crawford grabbed some lip liner and outlined your lips. "Okay, so we need to make her lips bigger." Crawford explained into the camera, he drew a big circle around your lips. He colored in the big circle with the hot pink lip liner.
"Crawford, I am pretty sure you did it wrong." you replied. "Nonsense, I am the artist here, chill bruh." Crawford replied, grabbing a pink lipstick and smeared it on your lips.

"Almost done we just need to add this brown powder, pink blush, some eyeliner, eyebrows, false lashes, eyeshadow and the highlights." Crawford said to the camera and applyed the bronzer on your forehead, hairline, cheeks, neck, nose, and jawline. After he was done he added some pink blush on your cheeks, some dark yellow and orange eyeshadow. He blended in the eyeshadow and took the black eyeliner, applying it gently on your eyes, making a messed up wing, on both sides. He chuckled to himself softly. Which made you raised your eyebrow at him.

He then took the eyelash glue, applying some on the eyelashes, and than pressing it on your eyelids. He then took your eyebrow pencil, tracing a weird big shape on your eyebrows and filling them in. After he was done, he did the highlights on your nose, chin, forehead and cheeks.

Once he was finished, he gave you a mirror to look at yourself. "Oh, wow Crawford you did amazing except for the wings, eyebrows, lips and eyeshadow choice. But I still love it." you yelled excitedly. "Yay." Crawford laughed.

"So, tell me guys in the comments below, how well Crawford did, and rate it from 1-10, I give him a 7. Also make sure to subscribe, like, and comment. Check out his video, We did on his channel, girlfriend does my makeup tag. So yeah, bye babes love you all." with that said you turned off the camera and kissed Crawford on the cheek. "Thanks babe." "No problem, baby." he replied.