I'm not hiding anything~Crawford

I didn't proofread so there is mistakes and grammar problems. But other than that enjoy. Btw if you didn't know Y/n means your name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aww you're so cute," Y/n said squealing at the little black and white kitten, running around an abandon box.

"I'm gonna take you home and give you lots of love. Also we gotta keep quiet or my boyfriend will kick you out." 

Y/n and the kitten quietly snuck inside her and Crawford both shared apartment. "Shh," she bended down to the kitten's level, putting a finger over her lips. "We gotta be quiet." She whispered. 

"Y/n! Who are you talking to." Crawford's voice ranged throughout the apartment.

"N-noone," she jumped up and stammered over her words, quickly stepping in front of the kitten so Crawford couldn't see.

"Then why are you stuttering," Crawford asked her as he started walking closer to her, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't know? Why are you asking so many questions and shouldn't you be shopping by now." She said mocking her boyfriend's actions.

"touche." Crawford murmured, kissing her cheek but still raising up his eyebrow at her suspiciously. "Welp gotta blast and don't think this is over just because I left." He yelled out while walking out the door.

"Phew that was a close one, kitty." You whispered, wiping off your forehead full of sweat from lying. 

"Guess what it's bathtime." You singsonged as you picked up the kitty and headed to the bathroom.

------------------2 hours later----------------------------

"Honey I'm home and I brought food," Crawford sanged as he walked through the door with a hand full of groceries.

"Babe you must be exhausted, go lay down and I'll take care of the rest." You said as you took the bags and pecked his lips quickly.

"Don't mind if I do." Crawford walked into the living room and sat on the couch watching teen wolf. Not noticing the kitten running into the living room. The kitten creeped up on Crawford and attacked his foot. "What the heck," Crawford said jumping up.

He slowly bended over the couch and saw the kitten meowing quietly, looking up at him. "Y/n!!!" He yelled. "Oh no!" You shrieked remembering the kitten, you ranned into the living room. "Yes babe?" You innocently smiled. "I knew you were up to something," Crawford frowned shaking his head at you.

"I don't know what you are talking about," you smiled again.
"Oh really then what is this," Crawford said pointing at tbe small animal beneath him. "That would be a kitten and I have no idea how it got there," Y/n said backing up and slowly walking out of the living room. 

"Hmm okay, then I hope you don't mind me throwing out the cat," Crawford said picking up the kitten. "Kitten." She said correcting him. "And I do mind because I just gave it a bath, oops," Y/n covered her. "Ha-haa, I got you," Crawford shouted. "Yeah yeah, you did." Y/n mumbled. "By the way you can keep it." Crawford laughed at his crazy conniving girlfriend.