Chapter One

"Tikki, spots on!" I shout as I see the newest villain causing destruction. She quickly transforms me into Lady Bug and I run out from my hiding spot in the my school. As I'm running through the hallways trying to get out to go see who is causing destruction, I see Chat Noir. "Hello my lady, isn't this just the purr-fect place to meet?" He jokes while joining in beside me. I roll my eyes. "You and your puns." I say. Although, I wonder what he was doing in this school in the first place. Maybe he was one of my classmates? No that couldn't be, there's no one like him at my school.
More recently not knowing Chat's real identity has been driving me crazy. What if I know him? What if he knows me? The possibilities are endless. I can't ask though, we agreed a long time ago that we wouldn't share our real identities with each other.
I get out of my own thoughts as we push the front doors open and run outside. There's the villain. "The rules of the hallway are to be followed!" They shout. It was coming from someone on the roof. We both start to run towards them. I look up to see someone who looked liked the girl Talia, she was the hall monitor at my school. Something must of gone wrong. "Talia! Please stop!" I shout. She finally noticed us. "I'm not Talia! I am the Patroller! And you have broken the rules!" She shouts back. The floor begins to shake and Chat and I both stop running. "Lady watch out!" Chat says as he pushes me out of the way of a giant wall that appeared out of no where. Chat awkwardly lays on top of me until I push him off. "Thanks." I say standing up. It looked like we were back in the school, although I had never been in this hallway before. I lend a hand to Chat and pull him up off the ground. The walls started to close in. "Chat! Use your pole as a way to stop the walls!" I say thinking quickly as the walls got closer and closer. He used his pole but it was no use. The walls just kept on closing in. "Give me your kwami's!" I heard the Patroller shout. "Never!" Chat call back. "Cataclysm!" He shouted as he activated his special ability. He ran his hand along all four walls causing them to break and disperse. We had to act fast. Chat's kwami would start to wear out now. I quickly grab him and use my yoyo to pull us off the ground and onto the roof, right by the Patroller. I quickly gave the Patroller a scan to try and figure out where the akuma was located. "It must be her badge!" I say as I start going straight at her. The Patroller tries to stop me but I jump over all the forming walls. Until I slip. I skid on the ground and look up at her. "Looks like you've lost" she sneered. "I don't think so" say Chat. The patroller spins around to see Chat right behind her, she tries to bring a wall up but it's too late he's grabbed her badge. "Lucky charm!" I call out activating my special ability. A bag of marbles appears. I quickly look around. Chats pole, the floor, the Patrollers feet. Got it. I toss the bag of marbles to Chat who's fighting off the Patroller, the bag breaks and the marbles scatter all over the floor. "Chat, give me the badge!" I call out. He tosses it to me and I catch it in mid air the Patroller tries to come at me to get the badge but she slips on the marbles. I quickly snap the badge in half. I use my yoyo to purify the akuma as it flies out of the badge."bye bye little butterfly" I say as the purified bug flutters away. "Miraculous lady bug!" I call as I throw what's left of some of the lucky charm into the air. Hundreds of ladybugs appear and repair everything. "Lady!" I hear Chat call. I turn to face him to see what he has to say. "Great job to-" he doesn't finish his sentence when he suddenly becomes a cloud of smoke. The smoke clears and his alter ego appears. Adrien Agreste?!?!

Author's note
This is going to be a shorter story, but I haven't seen very good ML stories so i thought I would attempt to write one. Enjoy!