Young God (frerard)

A/N: this is a Halsey song go listen to it for the full experience
~~~

Frank pinned Gerard up against the headboard, kissing him hard, desperate, needy.

He says oh, baby girl you know we're gonna be legends

Gerard tugged at Frank's shirt, sliding it up and over his head, their lips disconnecting for only a moment before they crashed together again.

I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven

Gerard's hands clung to Frank's back, pulling and scratching and eliciting these pure noises of pleasure from Frank.

If there's a light at the end it's just the sun in your eyes

Frank pulled away from Gerard's lips to attach his own to Gerard's pale, markable neck; he let his mouth take over for him.

I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight

The purple, blue and red stained Gerard's skin in a collage of beauty and tainted purity, the elder becoming a fallen angel under Frank's touch.

And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool

Frank rolled his hips into Gerard's minutely, his hands slowly, painfully slowly, pulling the elder's shirt off.

For a while now

The shirt slipped through Frank's fingers like water onto the bed, and he began sliding Gerard's jeans down his pale, creamy thighs.

Drowning my thoughts out

Gerard's hands pulled at Frank's belt and slipped it off, tugging his jeans down.

With sounds

Frank turned them so they weren't against the headboard anymore, pinning Gerard onto the bed and attacking his collarbones and chest with his mouth to paint the same pretty picture he had on his neck.

And do you feel like a young god?

Gerard bucked his hips up into Frank's, letting out high-pitched, breathy moans that did things to Frank you couldn't even imagine.

You know the two of us are just young gods

Frank pulled away from Gerard, taking his boxers off, as well as Gerard's, letting his fingers drift lightly over Gerard's hip bones and ghosting the area above where he so desperately wanted to be touched.

And we'll be flyin' through the streets with the people underneath

Frank lowered his head to lick over Gerard's stomach and hips.

And they're running, running, running

And the younger pulled away to get some supplies from the dresser, lifting Gerard onto his lap and letting his erection rub against the elder's.

But do you feel like a young god? You know the two of us are just young gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're running, running, running

Frank laid Gerard down again, coating his fingers in lube and slowly easing one into Gerard.

He says oh, baby girl don't get cut on my edges

Gerard reacted in arching his hips, letting out a soft moan that allowed Frank to push in another finger.

I'm the king of everything

Frank scissored the digits before pulling them out, leaning down to lick up Gerard's hips to his neck, and go back down again.

And oh, my tongue is a weapon

Frank spread Gerard's legs apart and leaned down, licking the insides of his thighs and sucking, continuing the pattern of red, blue, and purple.

There's a light in the crack that's separating your thighs

Frank leaned back up and took Gerard in, legs spread and ready for him.

And if you wanna go to heaven you should fuck me tonight

Frank rolled the condom on and spread lube on his erection, pushing into Gerard and letting out a soft whine.

And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool

Frank set a rhythm in his thrusts, hitting a spot that made Gerard make sounds perfectly unholy to Frank's ears.

For a while now

Gerard back had curved to the shape of the moon, his hands sliding and scraping Frank's back, nails just long enough to leave pleasurable wounds on the younger's skin.

Drowning my thoughts out

The air was thick between them, breaths uneven and hot, moans escaping from both parties, a familiar warmth growing in Frank's loins.

With sounds

The movements in his hips became erotic and uneven, just needing the friction to finish himself off.

But do you feel like a young god?

Gerard let out a noise of ecstasy, coming with a sharp arch of his hips and a clench around Frank's cock.

You know the two of us are just young gods

Frank milked Gerard through his orgasm, pulling the elder up to kiss him roughly as he fucked him through all his oversensitivity.

And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath

Frank felt the warm, bubbling sensation growing hot and almost unbearable, soon coming as Gerard yanked on his hair and scratched down his back, pleasurably sharp and painful.

And they're running, running, running

Frank let out a loud moan, biting into Gerard's neck before collapsing onto the bed.

But do you feel like a young god?

Frank pulled out of Gerard and rolled the condom off, tying it off and tossing it to the side.

You know the two of us are just young gods

Frank cuddled up to Gerard, kissing the spans of colors on his neck and sliding his arms around his waist to keep him close.

And we'll be flying through the street with the people underneath and they're running, running, running

Gerard placed a kiss on Frank's head, whispering an almost inaudible "I love you" to the younger.

And we'll be running, running, running again

***
ahhhhh I love this I love Halsey I love badlands go but badlands on iTunes okay goodbye