The Wallflower's Blues and The Ruthless Boy's Whims

Author's Blues and Whims:

This is the second time I'm writing an online novel, the first was deleted because somehow, while writing its third chapter, I was thinking I couldn't stick with the story anymore. 

Well I hope I can stick with this one! There are just so many ideas on my mind, but this one's what I choose to go along with.

Anyway, English is not my first language so pardon my unintentional, grammatical and typographical mistakes. If you find one, please please please, feel free to correct me, I'd gladly welcome that and think of it as an act of kindess. It also proves that at least, someone reads this story. 

Comments and criticisms are welcome too! I'm not a professional writer and I know this story would've a lot of slips. I'm not really asking you to vote or anything (but if you do, then thank you so so much!) just requesting for comments to help me improve the story and go along with it. The number of reads is the important one to me, it just indicates that there are people who enjoy this story. By the way, ideas and encouragements are very very much welcome too. 

The summary sucks, I know. I can't think of any way on how to make it creative and appealing, something that will intrigue the readers even if it looks cliché,  but hey, this one's different (I know you've seen a lot of authors tell this too), I will try my best. I promise. Maybe there will be cliché moments but that's it. This story won't just focus on the romance, it'd focus also on non-romantic issues that the characters will deal with. Honestly, at first, I was thinking of removing the romance, but dismissed the thought because romance has always been something I am facsinated with. I am a very hopeless romantic person, but don't worry, this doesn't mean I'll make the story overly romantic and dramatic to the point of it becoming disgustingly cheesy, I'll add humor here and there too.

Anyway, at first, I didn't want to post my blues and whims to give off that 'mysterious writer feeling', but dayum, I couldn't help it. I needed to tell what I'd been thinking. Haha! Silly me. -.-

Anway, onto the first chapter!

*Drum rolls*