Valentine Special. (Zaina & Hadi)

Zaina sigh heavily and stare at her husband who was again busy on his phone. She doesn't know why, but Hadi has been busy a lot lately. Since their vacations start in Melbourne which was about a week ago Hadi is behaving weirdly. He gets nervous whenever Zaina tried to ask him about it. She doesn't know why she is having a doubt that maybe Hadi didn't want her anymore in his life. The thought of leaving Hadi made her heart clenched painfully, but she didn't show any sign of it.

While Zaina was having a doubting on Hadi love for her, Hadi was planning a Valentine gift for her. This is the first Valentine after their marriage and wants to make it special for her. He is nervous that if she like it or not. He know that she don't celebrate all this but he have to do it for her. He is feeling bad for hiding it from her because after their marriage, he didn't hide anything from her. He is trying not to show any nervousness, but he failed as Zaina notice it.

After the little fight last time, Zaina didn't talk to Hadi or even reply to his question. She stay in bed for almost all day. She didn't go out or do anything that Hadi suggest. She lay on the bed and close her eyes showing him that she is sleeping. She think maybe this will make her pain go away, but it didn't. It gets worse when Hadi leave her to check the surprise for her without saying anything.

Zaina open her eyes and tear rolled down to her face when she heard the front door closing. She knows she would never get a love of her husband, but she is still waiting for some miracle happen that show Hadi love for her. She knows that it wouldn't happen, but she could only pray for it. She stood up from bed and walk in the bathroom of the penthouse where they were staying. 

She looked at herself in the mirror and shake her head while again tear rolled down to her cheeks. How can someone love a broken and a used woman? No one will ever accept someone like her then why Hadi marry her? This is the question she is asking herself, but she trust Hadi with everything that he will never hurt her like Karim did. She sigh and turned away from mirror to take a shower.

When she step back in the room, she heard something buzzing. She frowned and look for her phone that she didn't remember where she put it. She was confused when she found it and saw a message from Hadi. She open it and read it. 

I am sending a car for you. Wear the outfit that was waiting at the door.

-Hadi.

As she read it, door bell ring. She walked out of room in front and the open door to see a young guy of hotel holding a package for me. She take it with a small smile and thank him. She walked back in room after shutting the door and put the package on the bed. She was confused why Hadi is sending a car and what he send for me to wear. She open it and saw a beautiful dress. It was red lace, chiffon long dress with full sleeves. It was a simple and beautiful dress. She smiled slightly at the choice of Hadi. He knows she doesn't like heavy dresses. With the dress, there was a red hijab and silver jewellery with it.

She sighs and put it down before starting to get ready to see Hadi and to see what he is up to

She sighs and put it down before starting to get ready to see Hadi and to see what he is up to. She is curiously that why suddenly Hadi is doing all this. She heard Raina and Habiba saying that only for two reason a guy does something for her. First when he confess his feelings and second when he was leaving her. Hadi already tell her about his feelings a year ago and she doesn't know if this time he is going to do the same or going to leave her. She is hoping it would be option one for her. She is not ready to handle option two right now.