Zoya & Asim. (Father's Day)

This One-Shot is Father's Day special. So Sorry for updating it late. I just don't know what to write and I want to publish it today. Anyways, It is here and I hope you all like and please let me know what you think about this or not. I will try to update another tomorrow and that will be of Sila & Hussyan. 

-------------------------------

"Why I have to go with them?" Asim whined, making his wife chuckle as she clean their room. 

"Yes. It is important." Zoya shrugged. Asim groaned and jump in bed, making her look at him shocked.

"I am not going anywhere. I will stay here with you all." Asim say and continue to jump. Zoya sigh and shake her head at her immature husband. She walks to the side where he was jumping and grabbed his hand to pull him down, but instead of pulling him down, she fall on the bed making him laugh at her.

"Dad!" Asim stop jumping as he heard his kids screaming and footsteps rushing into their room. He smiled when Hadiya and Mustafa step into their room and look at their father with wide eyes. Asim motion them to join and they did without thinking twice. All 3 of them start jumping and screaming.
Zoya smiles slightly and shake her head before going down to call his Mom because she know only Asim Mom can make them stop. When Asim Mom walk in their room, she was shocked to see them jumping. Again. She sighs and shake her head thinking how many bed they broke together by jumping on it. It is their 3 bed in a year. 

"Asim!" He stop when he heard his Mom yelling his name. He look at his Mom shocked before he groaned as his kids jump on him making him fall down on the bed.

"Ma." Hadiya and Mustafa yelled, rushing toward her. When they were kids and tried to call their grandparents, they ended up calling Maa and Paa and since then they call them that. They hugged her tightly and went down when she tell them that their Saira Aunty is waiting for them in the living room with her son. 

"Mom, I-" Asim starts, but stop when his Mom glared at him.

"Asim, you are not a kid that you jump in bed. You are too old for that." His Mom smirked when he looks at her shocked. 

"Mom." He whined again. "I remember when Adil and I was a kid, Dad used to jump with us in bed and that time you didn't tell him that." Asim smirk when his Mom look at him surprised before rolling her eyes playfully.

"Whatever. Now go so we could do what we planned." His Mom says and walks out of their room. Zoya smirks and start dragging him toward the door.

"I don't want to go. I can stay here and help you."

"No, we can manage it. Go." Zoya pushed Asim out of their room, making him pout, but he walk out to go downstairs. After Adil, Asim and their Dad went out all ladies start cleaning everything and work on the thing they divide between them. Zoya was handling kitchen, Saira was cleaning everything and Asim Mom was helping kids to decorate the living room.

Today is Father's day. Adil, Saira, Zoya and Asim wanted to give their father a surprise for being the best father. Hadiya, Mustafa and Zain also wanted to give their father a surprise so they decide to do decoration by themselves and then make handmade cards for them. Adil and Asim didn't know what their kids planned for them while their dad also had no idea why suddenly their sons take him out without any reason.

After a few hours, everything was done. Living room was decorated with balloons and ribbons. Hadiya, Mustafa and Zain make a Father's day banner on sheet by their selves and hung it on the wall. In the kitchen, Zoya was done with everything and clean kitchen and went out to go on living to see everything ready. She takes Hadiya in her room while Saira takes Mustafa and Zain in their room to get them ready.

Zoya take a quick shower and get dressed. She message Asim to get back home and went downstairs to join other while they wait for them. Zoya sit beside Saira and they saw as their children show the things they made for their Dad. Adil, Saira, Zoya and Asim gift him a trip to Pakistan to meet their relatives with their Mom because they know how much they miss their homeland.

"They are here." Asim Mom says as they heard them pulling in their driveway. They all stood up and stand together aside and wait for them to come in. 

"Happy Father's Day." Zoya, Saira and their kids yelled together, making their Dad jump in surprise and he look at everything shocked. Not only him, but Adil and Asim were also shocked to see everything and to see their names on a banner.

"W-What is this?" Asim Dad look at them confused. Asim and Adil step aside as they saw Zoya and Saira walking toward him. They smiled and stop in front of him.

"This is a Father's day celebration from us for you." Saira says with a small smile. He smiles with watery eyes and put his hand on Saira and Zoya head.
"Thank you." He walks toward the table where the cake was set with Zoya and Saira.

"Happy Father's day Dad." Hadiya, Mustafa and Zain run toward their Dad and dragged them toward the table. Asim and Adil smile at their kids and kissed their forehead. Zoya handed her father-in-law a knife and he motioned Adil and Asim to come closer. Adil pick Zain in his arms, Asim picks Mustafa in his arms while Hadiya was picked up by her Paa and they cut the cake together. Saira, Zoya and their Mother-in-law smiled as they raised a piece of cake for the kids to feed them. After cutting the cake and feeding it to everyone, Asim, Adil and their Dad sit down on the floor at their kids request.

"Dad, we made something for you." Hadiya says and hurriedly went to take their gifts out from under the table and handed it to them. 

"What is this?" Adil asked them confused. Mustafa put his one hand on a round Hadiya and other hands on Zain shoulder making him shy. 

"We made this for you." He says excitedly. Asim smiles softly and pulled his daughter in his laps as Mustafa went to his Paa and Zain went to his Dad. Adil open the bag before pulling out gifts.

"This is for you." Hadiya say and give her Paa a big card that they made together for him. Outside of the card was filled with their photos with him. He open it and saw a message for him in their handwriting. 

"Thank you." He says and open his arms as they all jumped on him making everyone chuckle. Once they were back in their places, Adil and Asim open their gifts. Zain gives his Dad a photo frame that he made with popsicles and he framed their family photo in that.

"This is the best gift." Adil says making his son smile proudly and hugged his Dad. Hadiya give an excited look to Asim making him chuckle. Asim slowly opens it and saw a big cup and a card. On cup there was a picture that was printed and it was of Asim, Hadiya and Mustafa. Below that picture, there was written 'World's Best Dad Ever. Happy Father's Day'. He picks up the card and saw a print of his hand in black ink and two smaller hand prints by Hadiya and Mustafa. He remembered this print because a few days ago Hadiya asked him to do hand painting with her and he does it without thinking because he want to make his daughter happy. 

"This is the best gift I ever get. I love it. Thank you." Asim says tearfully and hugged his children. Zoya smiled at the sight and chuckle when Hadiya and Mustafa give him a sloppy kiss on his cheeks making him laugh softly.

When all the gifts were open, they all moved to the dining room where Asim, Adil and their Dad favorite dishes were set for them. Dinner was loud and everyone enjoyed it. After dinner it was late, Saira offered to clean everything and send Zoya in her room. She frowned when she didn't see Asim in their room. She walks in Hadiya room, but it was also empty. She was confused, but it vanished when she steps in Mustafa and Zain room. She smiles slightly when she saw Asim and his brother telling their childhood stories to their children as they lay on their beds. Hadiya was in Asim laps and her eyes were dropping. 

Asim and Adil smile softly when they saw their children completely in their sleep. They stood up and kissed their forehead and whisper their love to them before walking out.