CHAPTER ONE

It's late at night and all I can see is a pretty face looking at me over a pair of Raybans. I smirk back at Hannah knowing that she has a huge crush on me. "Gracie, you wanna go back to mine for a sleepover?" She asks almost innocently. "Yeah sure Han." I smile back. She nods at the waiter and walks to the door of the restaurant. She looks behind to see if I'm following. I am so she continues into the cold night air. She turns at me with a innocent expression and gestures to her outstretched hand. I take it as I turn to the floor to hide my blushing cheeks. Suddenly Hannah stops and turns to face me. "I understand if you don't feel the same but your sending mixed messages. I know you're with Chester and im with Ingid but we have a connection an.." I silence Hannah with my lips. She seems taken off guard by my advances but she's nowhere close to protesting. She puts her hands around my neck and pulls me closer. I break my lips away and listen to her breath. She takes my hand again with a sudden need for more, I take the hint. I follow her the short walk to her house as her pace quickens to stay ahead of my longer legs. It's funny. When we get to her door she fumbles with the keys. I do it for her and gently shove her inside. She smiles at me and pins me to the door with her body. I let her hands run up my sides to my wrists. She takes them in her hands and puts them above my head, while letting her lips get to work. She starts with my cheek. "Han, please." I grumble. She smiles into my neck before slowly letting her lips glide to mine. She kisses them with such force but gentleness it drives me insane. I moan into her mouth as she grips my hair tight. I let my hands fall to her waist, pulling her closer. I slip my hands into her jeans and she gasps and her eyebrows raise. "Grace" She groans into my neck, still exploring my neck with kisses. This sends my attraction level over the edge. I drag them down her hips and to her thighs. I drop too my knees and look for confirmation. She nods slightly before leaning on the wall. I split her legs. Not needing much of an excuse, Hannah complies easily. I pull her panties down her legs and I get to business. All those years of porn help and she cums quickly into my mouth. She is breathless for a few seconds before returning the favour. She pushes my shoulder so I'm lying down in her hallway. She slips her fingers into my shorts and slips two fingers into me. It's a strange sensation but it felt like heaven. Once I finished she kissed me gently. I flip us over so I could cuddle into her chest. We accidentally fall asleep intertwined together like a pretzel in the middle of her hallway.

She wakes me up in the middle of the night with a guilty expression. "What we did last night.." She starts so say but I don't want to listen. I lean in close so that she shuts her pretty little face. "Hannah, I wasn't drunk and I'm a grown woman. I make my own decisions and I'll deal with Chester later." She smiles and her face goes to a happier expression. I lean in to fill the remaining gap and kiss her slowly. She winds her hands around my hips and pulls away. "I want this, us, forever. It just feels right." She whispers. It sounds sad but when I look into her eyes I see a light I've never seen before. I need more from her. It's something in her pretty blue eyes and the way she lisps when she says my name. It's something in the way she loves me.