Chapter two

"Forever will feel like nothing to be with you." I chuckle. She looks at me for a while before pulling me to my feet. I look at her, questioning what she's doing. She just shakes her head and drags me into her bedroom. She sits down on the bed and pulls me into her arms. Her lips press to mine and make my heart beat quicker than a bullet firing from a gun. I push her broad shoulders back onto the bed and nibble on her neck. "Gra..ace" She stutters and I smile into her beautiful neck. I pull up and see her beautiful blue eyes gazing up into mine and I suddenly see all of her. I see the sadness and I see her pain. Then I see her lovingness and her compassionate nature. "Hannah, is this love?" I ask, cuddling up to her warm chest. "Grace, I believe it is." She says in her cutest voice. I melt and she knows it. Someone like her can't be lost and I know I've made the right decision.

About twenty minutes later she speaks again to wake me from my peaceful thoughts. "What about Chester and Ingrid?" I had completely forgotten about them until now. What would I do? I soon decide that I should just be honest. Call Chester and tell him about last nights 'developments in my sexuality'. He seems understanding but hurt and doesn't say a word of goodbye as he hangs up. Ouch that hurts.

Hannahs hands wind around my waist and pull me into a reassuring hug. "Baby," I say. "Have you talked to Ingrid?" She nods and I wonder how it went but I wouldn't press her to tell me just yet. "Umm, yeah. She basically said that I'm a cheating bitch and that maybe I should die in a over sized hole." She says quickly. "Well, maybe, she's just a bit hurt and she'll get over it." I try to make her feel better but my feeble attempts don't make much of a effect. "Chester said he was OK with it." I whisper, stroking her hair. "Cool." She chokes. I pull her in and hug her tight. I don't like seeing Hannah this way.