Mark me- Joel

"Babe, let's go! We're going to be super late!" Mayra descends down the staircase putting on a necklace. "Baby you're so impatient, I need to look good" she said. "Hm, don't get me started, get your cute ass in the car". They were on their way to Joel's parent's house for dinner, Joel knew it was going to be a long night, and he couldn't wait to come back home. Mayra was testing him, she knew how horny he got.
After what seemed like an eternity to Joel, they returned home. Mayra turned to Joel who was driving and asked: "Joel?" "Yes my queen" he answered, "do you know how much I love you?" She said while kissing his neck, "baby... I'm driving, please don't do this to me" he pleaded. She pulled back, but her hand stayed at his hard bulge. "you have no idea how hard I want to fuck you" Joel said, "oh really?" Mayra said raising an eyebrow "I can't wait" she whispered in his ear.
They finally arrived home and Mayra could tell Joel was anxious. They walked through the door and he instantly threw his jacket to the side, she saw the hunger in his eyes, and gently urged him to follow her upstairs. She left her shoes on the stairs and walked in front of Joel. "Fuck baby walk faster" he said, she purposely slowed down and he threw her over his shoulder and rushed to the bedroom where he threw her on the bed. He walked towards her and gently touched her face and pulled her towards his face. She kissed him passionately and then roughly. Mayra pulled away and got on her knees, she knew what his weakness was...
She got rid of his pants and boxers and took his dick in her hands, slowly pumping. "Fuck Mayra, more" she instantly obeyed and put it in her mouth, she knew he loved it, he literally melted under her touch. "Fuck get up" he said, Mayra stood up and he set her on the bed. "Open up baby, let me see" Joel said as he removed her panties. "So beautiful, a wet pussy just for me. Who's your daddy?" He asked while pumping his fingers slowly, "y-you" she moaned. "Please fuck me, mark me, I'm yours" Joel's hunger grew and fulfilled her wish.
Slowly, he stuck the tip in. They both moaned in pleasure. Starting slowly and then faster and faster, Joel was territorial and left no part of her skin unmarked, she loved it. "Fuck dady give me more" Mayra said. "Beg baby beg" he said. "Please please daddy" she moaned. He gave her more, making sure she was feeling nothing but pleasure. They both moaned as Joel cummed, the bed had repeatedly hit the wall leaving holes. They had never had sex that way, and they were both hoping it wasn't the last time.