Naughty Prom Night- Micke

*Author's Note*
Yes, I am writing another Micke and Wendy aka #Mendy chapter lol. I just want to take a brief moment to thank you all for reading and enjoying. Remember I'm always open for requests! Enjoy ;)

*Wendy's POV*
Micke asked me to Prom in the sweetest way, and today is the big day. I was getting my hair done when my best friend walked in with a bag. "Hey!" I said, "is that for me?". She nodded and handed me the bag, "Micke told me to tell you, that you should open it when you're alone". Lingerie, I thought to myself. "Thank you! I'll see you later" I yelled as she walked out the door.
About an hour went by and I was done with my hair and makeup, so I rushed upstairs to put on my dress. It had taken me forever to find the perfect dress, one that I loved, and one that I knew Micke was going to love. I walked into my bedroom and opened the bag Micke had sent, I pulled out a black bra and matching panties. I smirked at the thought of him picking these out for me, he loves picking out things he's going to rip off my skin. I slipped on the lingerie and my dress; black in color, mermaid style, gems adorned the top half, and a slit running down my leg.
Micke picked me up at 6 o'clock, I walked out of my mom's house and he looked me up and down licking his lips. "Amazing as always" he said, I smiled and he placed a rose corsage on my right wrist. He then lead me to his car and opened my door, i thanked him and we drove to the ballroom.
We enjoyed dinner with our friends, laughing, talking, and as always, fooling around under the table. Our song started playing, echoing in the ballroom, he took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. Twirling me first, and then placing his hands on my waist, and I wrapped arms around his neck, snuggling my face in his neck, inhaling his fresh masculine smell. He hummed to the song, swaying me to the beat. He whispered sweet things in my ear and planted kisses on my shoulder. "I love you" he whispered as the song ended, he took my hand and lead me out to the balcony of the ballroom. We stood, looking out a the beautiful city. Micke reached into his pocket and took out a small box. "I love you, and I know we are young and crazy. You are a blessing in my life, and I couldn't imagine a life without you. Now, this is not a proposal, but a promise that one day, you will be my wife, and I will love you until I take my last breath" he said looking in my eyes with love, tears of joy streamed down my face wiped my tears and placed the ring on my finger. I hugged him and whispered that I loved him a million times. Our lips came into contact and we passionately made out. "Let's go" he suggested, I nodded and followed him outside. "My house?" He asked approaching the car, "yes, I swear mi'ama wakes up if one of us breathes weird", he laughed and we drove off.
We arrived at his house, which was surprisingly dark, "my parents left for the weekend" he said smirking. I thought about how we wouldn't have to watch how loud we were today, and it made me wet. Micke and I walked through the house, directly into his bedroom. I stood in front of him and kissed his beautiful lips. He reached down and gave my butt a squeeze and slap, making me squeal. I broke the kiss and undid his bowtie, I was going to throw it aside, but he stopped me, "it's going on your wrists baby" he said placing it on the bed. He took his shirt and dress pants off, leaving me completely dressed. "Turn around" he instructed, I turned and moved my hair. He unzipped my dress slowly and let it drop to my ankles. I stepped out of the dress and walked over to him, pushing him hard enough to fall on the bed. I could see he was hard through is underwear, and my mouth watered. "Is this all for me?" I asked taking his boxers off and stroking his member, he bit his lip and nodded. I licked his pink head and put as much of his length in my mouth. He took my hair in his hands, helping me deep throat him, and moaned my name, encouraging me to please him even more. "Just like that baby don't stop" he pleaded as I bobbed my head up and down. He cummed in my mouth and I swallowed his sweet cum. He pulled me up from my knees and kissed me hard. My back hit the wall, but he didn't stop kissing me. With one hand he unclipped my bra and with the other he rubbed my throbbing center. He threw the bra across the room and took my breast into his hand. His fingers were deep inside of me, causing my moans to echo in the house. He kneeled down and ripped my panties off, then threw one of my legs over his shoulder and flicked his tongue up and down my clit slowly and then faster. I tangled and tugged my fingers in his hair. "I need you inside of me" I said desperately wanting him to make love to me. Micke stood up and positioned himself in front of me. I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist and bounced with him inside of me, he walked towards the bed and dropped me on my back, spreading my legs wide. He licked his fingers and rubbed me before putting his whole length inside of me, he started of slow, and then tying my hands above my head, he sped up. I moaned and squirmed wanting to run my hands down his abs and mark his back with sweet trails of love. His lips kissed my neck, and my breasts. He left love bites behind, and rammed into me harder.

*Micke's POV*
She pleaded me to release her hands and I did, I noticed she was wearing the ring and it made me happy. I loved seeing her like this, nothing on but the ring I gave her. She ran her fingers down my abs and took me in her hand stroking me and then inserting me into her. I looked at how she bit her lip when I went in deeper. The way she furrowed her brows in pleasure. Her beautiful body she was so insecure about sometimes. I finished us off with lovable strokes. Landing beside her, I wrapped my arms around her body and kissed her forehead, nose, then her tender lips. I played with her hair until she fell asleep, her naked body against mine. I can't wait to make her my wife.