The Boy Next Door- Yoandri

*YOUR POV*

I have noticed the boy next door, I watch him sometimes.... Creepy, I know. I know he watches me too, I've caught him cautiously starring out his window. I don't know much about him except that his name is Yoandri, and he's absolutely gorgeous. I don't know his age, where he moved from, or if he has a significant other... I hope not. The day his family moved in next door, my family went to welcome them, that was the first time I saw him. He didn't speak much, but the eye contact that was going on between us spoke louder than our words. I only knew his name because his mother introduced him to my parents, he gave them a polite smile and head nod. Yoandri... it's a beautiful name, and a beautiful voice too. Sometimes if I listen carefully I can hear him sing to himself, but what makes me really want him are the harmonic moans that escape his lips when he touches himself. He doesn't know I can hear him when he's home alone, it's the sexiest thing ever. Days and weeks pass by without Yoandri and I actually speaking to each other, he still watches me, and I still watch him from my window.

It's a Friday evening when there's a knock on the door, my parents are out which means I'm home alone. I peek through the window and notice that Yoandri is at the door. I check myself in the mirror in the hall on the way to open he door. He knocks again, and I open the door. "Hi! I'm home alone and bored, I was wondering if you wanted to just hang out?" Yoandri asks. I bite the inside of my cheek, trying to remember what time my parents left, I come to the conclusion that they won't be back for a couple hours and invite Yoandri in. "Would you like anything to eat or drink?" I ask. "I'm fine thank you" he answered with a smile. I lead him through the house into the living room, we sat on the couch, and an awkward silence filled the room. "So.." we both said at the same time, "you first" we said in sync once again. I pointed at him as a gesture that he should speak first, he chuckled and said "So, tell me about you". We spent some time talking about each other, telling jokes, and talking about things we didn't like. "I've heard you sing" I state softly, faking like I'm suddenly interested on the texture on the couch. He turned a deep shade of red and said, "Oh really?", I answered with a nod and added "I think you're really good". "Thank you" he said with a smile. "And I've also seen you watch me" I whispered inching closer to him, he rose an eyebrow and said "And I've seen you watch me". I hadn't realized our lips were centimeters apart. "Kiss me" I whispered wanting every inch of him. He kissed me and my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs found their way around his waist. He groaned as I grinded my hips against him. "Don't be a tease, nena" He complained in my ear and kissed my neck. I crashed my lips against his and continued grinding my hips slowly. He pulled my shirt off and starred at my chest, "these definitely look better then from the window" he said. I pulled my bra straps down to my shoulders and reached back for the clip. Yoandri bit his lip as I removed the lace bra from my breasts. He buried his face in my chest, leaving marks from my neck to my breasts. I lost my shit when he swirled his tongue around my nipple, and then the other. "Yoandri" I moaned, "call me Yoyo baby" he said kissing my lips. "How about we take a look at that beautiful pussy of yours?" he asked, his hands at the waistband of my shorts. "Oh, yes please" I answered. I watched him intently as he pulled down my shorts and spread my legs, pushing my panties to a side. He licked his thumb and rubbed my throbbing center, "are you wet for me nena?" he teased me inserting his finger into me. I moaned and threw my head back. He lowered down and ate me out, I tugged at his hair and wrapped my legs around his head wanting more. "Fuck, you're so good at this"I said. He ate me out till I came and he cleaned me with his tongue. "My turn" I said climbing on top of him as he took his shirt off. I lowered down on my knees on the carpet and pulled his jeans down. I rubbed him through his boxers, he was HUGE. I took him in my hands and stroked slowly, I put the tip in my mouth and gave him the best head I could. He moaned, and squirmed under my touch, pulling at my hair.
After pleasing each other, he lifted me from my knees and laid me on the couch, spreading my legs wide. "Are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded, I want him so bad, watching him was never enough and now I finally get to fuck him. He's truly an amazing guy. He positioned himself in front of me and started slow, he is so big. I rub my clit as he speeds up. "Fuck" he moans "you're so tight for me". My back arches as he rams into me and I plead for more. I stare into his eyes as he fucks me, "do you like that? Huh? You've been naughty" he said into my ear "watching me from your window, but don't worry I wanted you too baby". The pleasure he's causing me won't let me speak, so I just moan. He pauses, flips me on all fours and fucks me from behind. I hold onto the couch with one hand and rub myself with the other, not wanting this to stop. My legs shake as he rams into m, we're both sweaty and out of breath. He pulls out as he's about to cum and I get up taking him into my mouth, swallowing his vanilla cum. "Thanks for hanging out with me" he says smirking. "We should definitely hangout more often" I say putting my shirt and panties on. "Whoah there nena, who said we were done" Yoandri says. I laugh and sit on his lap, "I'm ready"'