CHAPTER ONE

Harry (he doesn't have a last name) has been raised in a submassive house his entire life with the other submassive boys. It's like an orphanage but it's not.

Here they are thought how to be submassive and are treated like slaves but they don't mind that. As long as they're given a chance to get a daddy, they are perfectly fine with being harassed.

Most submassive here are 16 to 18 years old. The youngest is Harry though. His best friend Niall was the second youngest one but he's gone now. Niall got a dominant a week ago. Liam Payne was his name.

Harry really missed his best friend Niall. No-one here was like Niall. Harry was feeling depressed because no dominant was interested in him. He was young and the other submassive would tell him that he has a chubby body. He had no hopes of getting a dominant.

Harry was sitting on a bench drawing the bird that was sitting on a tree branch quitly humming "change your ticket"

He was almost done drawing the bird but the stupid bird decided to fly away and Harry sighed in frustration.

"Fucking bird!" he threw his pencil at the tree branch where the bird was. He's very dramatic sometimes.

"are you alright love?" he heard someone behind him and when he turned around he was amazed.

There was standing a very very hot man with a very hot face. He was wearing a red adidas jacket and a white T-shirt and tight black skinny jeans. His eyes were ice blue and he had the fluffiest hair ever. He was pretty.

Harry just stared at this hot man in front of him and the hot man walked over to the tree and picked up the pencil

Harry just stared at this hot man in front of him and the hot man walked over to the tree and picked up the pencil. He came back towards Harry. Harry was still speechless.

The pretty man tucked the pencil behind Harry's ear and then smiled at Harry.

"you're cute" the pretty man pocked Harry's nose.

"Mr. Tomlinson come here!" they were interrupted by Barbara, the manager of the submassive house. She quickly came up to the two boys and when she finally noticed that Harry was there too, she rudely told him to go inside.

Harry quickly ran into the house afraid that he'll get in trouble if Barbara got mad.

He went to his room that he shares with 3 other boys but the other boys were in the field playing soccer. Harry sat on the bed and stared out the window watching Barbara and Mr. Tomlinson talking. Harry felt nervous. he wanted to be his submassive.

Barbra and Mr. Tomlinson went inside and probably to Barbara's office which meant she was showing him the other submassive boys. Barbara never showed the dominants Harry. But this time Harry's names was called in the speakers. Harry's heart started beating really fast. He slowly walked towards Barbara's office. He was slightly shaking.

When he opened the door, he saw Mr. Tomlinson standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"Harry do you want Mr. Tomlinson to be your dominant?" Barbara said. You could feel the jealousy in her tone her.

"S-sure yeah" Harry breathed out. Man who wouldn't want to be Mr. Tomlinsons baby.

"whatever go pack your stuff. And sign here" Barbara threw a paper at him. He grabbed it and signed the paper quickly and ran up to his room and packed up his things which weren't that much. 
He left a small note to his roommates thanking them. He came out of his room and saw Mr. Tomlinson waiting for him.

"let's go baby" Mr.  Tomlinson took the bag from Harry and held his hand and walked him towards his car. Harry was speechless. He was screaming in the inside because finally he's free. And with the hottest man ever.

"Thank you Mr. Tomlinson" Harry said quitly when Mr. Tomlinson opened the car door for him.

"no problem princess and please call me louis" Louis chuckled at him and shut the door

Louis Tomlinson

Louis got in the car and drove back to his place.

The car ride wasn't quite. Harry told Louis about life in the submassive house and about his best friend Niall. Louis promised him that he'll get in contact with Liam Payne so Harry can meet his best friend.

Harry decide that louis was the kindest human being ever. And he also decided that he loves him. It's a strong word but when it comes to louis Tomlinson, it's normal to fall in love with him.

It turns out that louis is quite wealthy man. Not the super rich wealth but he was wealthy. He had a large house and a cool expensive car and you could say he was a celebrity but he wasn't. He was a spoiled by his dad. Therefore his dad was ridiculously rich.

Once they were inside Louis cooked Harry Italian pasta and it was the best thing Harry had ever tasted.

Louis smiled at the smaller boy. The way he would stick out his tongue to eat. He was so cute.

Once Harry was full, Louis cleaned the table and started washing the dishes. Harry was standing in the corner awkwardly not knowing what to do so Louis lifted him up and sat him on the counter top.

Harry was a giggling mess because Louis would splash water at him. 

"Are you tired haz?" Louis asked putting away the last plate away

Harry yawned and nodded.

"let's get you in bed and comfortable clothes" Louis lifted Harry's again but Harry wrapped his legs and arms around louis and  rested his head in Louis neck.

Louis chuckled at his cute boy

Louis put the sleepy boy on the bed and helped him take his clothes off. When Louis got up to get Harry clothes, harry stopped him saying that he likes to sleep naked which made Louis hot.

"okay goodnight haz" Louis kissed harrys forehead and when he was about to leave, Harry stopped him.

"where you going lou" Harry said sleepily

"To sleep. Don't wanna bother you"

"but I wanna sleep with you" Harry whined

Louis gulped but nodded. He quickly undressed himself and put on his pyjama bottoms and got in bed with Harry. Harry snuggled into Louis side and closed his eyes. He finally got someone.

Louis wrapped his arm around the sleepy boy and smiled. He finally got someone too