CHAPTER TWO

In the middle of the night (when the wolves come out) Harry woke up because of the naughty dream he had about his new dominant, Louis.

He sat up in the bed frustrated and looked down at half naked louis who was sleeping peacefully.

Harry looked down at his erection and sighed. He was really horny and he needed to do something about it.

Harry slowly crawled on top of louis and took his pyjama bottoms off carefully. He then straddled Louis, his legs on either sides of louis hips and slowly grinded down to get some friction.

He moaned and whined and his pace became faster as he grinded on Louis' half hard erection.

"harry" Harry was interrupted by Louis sleepy voice

"daddy please do something" Harry whined and started grinding again making Louis gasp at the friction.

Louis held the smaller boy's waist and flipped them over so now Louis was on top.

" you're such a naughty little boy. Making me do this to you huh. Want me to dominate you?" Louis whispered against Harry's ear and then started leaving a kiss trail down his jawline while grinding harder

"y-yes daddy please keep doing that" Harry whimpered wrapping his hands around louis neck as louis grinder down harder on him.

Louis leaned down and started sucking and slightly biting on Harry's nipples

"Ahhh daddy I'm c-close" Harry moaned

"cum for me baby" Louis quickened his pace and Harry came untouched with a cry. Louis came when he felt Harry's cum on his cock.

Louis kissed Harrys cheek and got up to clean them both.

He grabbed a wet towel and wiped the cum from himself and Harry and tossed it to a side.

He got himself and Harry clean underwears.

Once they were both in clean underwears, Louis crawled back into the warm bed and Harry snuggled into Louis side.

"daddy do you like kittens" Harry asked when Louis thought he was sleeping.

"yes baby now go to sleep" Louis kissed Harrys on the head.

"I like kittens" Harry mumbled and with that he was fast asleep

Louis just laid there thinking about how random his little boy is and soon he fell asleep too.

🐱🐱🐱🐱

The next morning, Harry woke up to an empty bed, he got up and went to the bathroom attached to the room in search of louis but he wasn't there.

What if daddy doesn't want me. Harry thought and that made Harry sad. His eyes were watery now and he wanted to cry.

"daddy?" Harry opened the bedroom door and called for his daddy but the hallway was quit.

Harry went back in and sat in the bed and started crying. He doesn't want to go back to the submassive house.

He wants his daddy.

Louis came back in to the bedroom and saw that Harry was crying silently so he quickly went to the bed and pulled Harry towards him and made Harry sit on his lap.

"oh baby why are you crying?" Louis asked rockrling the smaller boy back and forth.

"daddy I thought-I thought you left me" Harry hicuped crying a little harder now.

"I'm sorry dimples I just went to make you breakfast" louis said kissing Harry's cheeks

"m'not dimples" Harry giggled

"oh but you are my cute little baby dimples" Louis tickled Harrys sides

"daddy!" Harry laughed and soon Louis stopped tickling him.

"C'mon let's eat" Louis picked Harry up and carried him downstairs to the kitchen.

Louis made Harry sit on his lap and they both ate their pancakes and Harry would kiss Louis face once every minute to thank him and Louis would just chuckled at the pretty boy sitting in his lap.

"daddy when you find my best friend Niall,  would you make these pancakes again? He loves pancakes" Harry asked when he finished his plate.

"sure dimples. His dominant is Liam Payne right?"

"mhm" Harry said and kissed Louis' nose.

Once they were finished eating, Harry went and watched his favorite cartoon, Tom and Jerry while Louis went to put away the dishes and get ready for the day.

"dimples! C'mon get dressed up, we are going out!" Louis called from upstairs  and Harry turned the TV off and ran upstairs.

He wore his blue jean shorts, pink boots and he stole Louis sweater. He put on his pink lipstick and went back downstairs to louis.

"daddy I'm readyyy" Harry said and sat in Louis lap.

"you look very beautiful baby" Louis said and carried Harry out to his car.

"where are we gonna go daddy" Harry asked when Louis got in the car.

"we're gonna go shopping" Louis said as he pulled  the car out of the driveway.

"can you buy me makeup daddy? I forgot mine at the submassive house" Harry asked

"ofcource baby. Anything for you" Harry was smiling the whole car ride because of how lucky he is to be with the most attractive and kindest person in the planet.