CHAPTER THREE

Comment or vote if you wanna

As Louis drove the car to the mall, Harry stared out the car window and admiring the buildings and the town.

When he was living in the submassive house, he never got the chance to go out and explore the town. Barbara the manager would buy all the submassive boys what they needed and sometimes she'd take a couple of boys out with her.

So that why right now harry feels like he's in a different country.

"daddy look at that!" Harry looked at louis excitedly and then looked out the window to a huge Easter Bunny statue.

"you like it harry.thats toys r us Easter bunny" Louis asked.

They were on the red light so Harry was still looking out the window to the statue where a lot of children were playing.

"I like it" Harry said finally looking at louis because Now the car was moving and the statue was left behind.

"I like you" Louis mumbled but Harry heard him and giggled.

" I love you daddy" Harry kissed Louis on the cheek and Louis really wanted to kiss his baby but unfortunately he was driving.

They finally came to a huge mall and Louis helped Harry get out of the car.

When they entered the mall,  Harry saw another Easter Bunny but it was actually a person dressed up as a bunny and there were kids there too.

"daddy look" Harry tugged on Louis sleeve to get his attention.

"wanna go there baby?" Louis asked holding Harry's hand

"can we?" Harry asked a bit more politely.

"ofcource C'mon" Louis said walking towards the bunny.

They reached the guy in the Easter Bunny costume and he was actually selling cotton candy.

Louis got two cotton candy one blue and one in green color while Harry was busy playing with the children and the bunny.

"Alright Harry time to go babe" Louis said once he paid for the cotton candy. Harry put one of the little girl back on the ground because he was holding her and came to louis side.

"I got you cotton candy dimples" Louis smiled handing Harry the blue colored cotton candy and kept the green one. 

"thank you daddy" Harry smiled happily and started eating his cotton candy as they walked around the mall

Harry stopped by the painting store and made his daddy buy him art supplies and then they stopped by the makeup store and bought a lot of makeup. Like too much makeup and Harry was so happy.

Next Harry made Louis buy himself suspenders because he knows Louis would look hot with them.

After spending too much time at the mall, Harry finally allowed his daddy to take him to a restaurant to eat and then go home.

Once they got home, Harry asked if it was okay to watch a movie and ofcource it's OK so that's why they are sitting on the couch watching a movie that louis doesn't know the name of because he's too busy admiring his baby.

"daddy do you like rides." Harry asked out of no where. He's so random.

"yeah they're fun. Do you?" louis asked looking down at Harry who was in his lap watching the movie.

"it depends" Harry said still staring at the TV.

"on what?"

"on what kind of a ride were talking about" Harry said wiggling a little in Louis lap to get more comfortable

"like my favorite ride right now is the one at the Disney land that Barbara took us to when it was my 10th birthday." Harry said not paying attention to the movie anymore.

"I know this really cool place where they have awesome ride. We can go there on the weekends it'll be fun" Louis said rubbing Harry's tummy

"but I wanna ride something now" Harry whined

"but that place is closed now dimples" Louis said gently touching Harrys cheek and kissing it.

"daddy we don't need to go anywhere. The ride is right here" Harry whispered as he straddled Louis on the couch.

Harry kissed Louis on the cheek then slowly made his way down to louis neck kissing and leaving a trail of hickeys as he grinded down on Louis.

Louis was a whimpering mess. He wasn't expecting Harry to be so dirty and naughty.

"you're so naughty. You're innocence fooled me" Louis said holding Harry on the waist and helping him grind harder on Louis.

They both moaned.

"daddy I need you" Harry whined when Louis started sucking on his neck.

Louis stoped. Harry is too young and he can't use the boy even though Harry is his now and he can do anything with him but he won't hurt his baby.

"Harry babe how about you cum from just my fingers yeah?" Louis said. He'd give the boy pleasure but not hurt him with his big cock so maybe next time.

"just do something daddy it doesn't matter." Harry moaned.

"baby lift up your self" Louis said trying to get Harry out of his pants.

Harry lifting himself a bit and Louis pulled his pants and panties down with one go. His pink hard cock made Louis moan loudly and Harry quickly brought louishand to his mouth and started sucking on his fingers to wet them while Louis jerked Harrys cock with his free hand.

Louis pulled his fingers out of Harry's mouth and brought them to Harry's hole.

Harry unziped Louis pants and took Louis cock out of his boxers with his shaky hand.

He grinded down on Louis cock and Louis inserted his index finger in Harry's hole.

"ahh daddy..." Harry moaned the friction from both sides driving him crazy.

Louis thrusts his finger in and out while he's grinding against Harry's cock. There cocks really close together and Harry moaning very loudly.

Louis adds another finger and hits Harrys prostate with each thrust making the boy scream and cum. Louis soon cums hard against Harry's cock.

"thank you daddy" Harry says in a tired voice when Louis cleans them up.

"C'mon dimples let's sleep" Louis lifts Harry up and carries him upstairs to the bedroom.

"goodnight daddy" Harry said once he was in the bed with his daddy.

"night baby" Louis kissed harrys forehead and then closed his eyes to sleep.

"daddy?" Harry said after 5 minutes of silence.

"yes dimples"

"love you daddy" Harreh said and then fell asleep in Louis arms. Louis smiled at his small baby boy.

~~~

This is a shitty chapter but I'll try to make the next one good alright

Vote or comment if you want to :))