February 14th, 2016

The official worst Valentine's day ever. I swear. I finally asked my mom about FTM surgery, after fücking MONTHS of thinking about it, and what does she say? "I don't this this is a decision you should make on your own" WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?! I'm just píssed beyond reason now. She came up to my room after I went up there, crying, and she spoke to me about it. She said that we should talk to Diane, my therapist, when we go back. I'm just... UGH. I don't want to talk to people face-to-face about it. She asked for a reason, but truth is, I don't exactly know why I want this surgery. All I know is that I'm uncomfortable in my body. My mom said it's just a phase, I'm 12, no 12 year old likes her body. But I feel like nature fùcked up making me female. I feel like I was supposed to be male, but my genes were like "Aw hell naw!" And BOOM I'm a girl. It pisses me off. But I hope Diane agrees with me, even though I'm uncomfortable talking about this kind of thing. Weird thing is I'm perfectly fine with falling this to you guys, but that might be because I don't have to be face-to-face with you. No offence. But I know that I can't just text my mom what I want to say when it comes to an issue like this... Anyway, I am so glad that I have full support from Thia and Baylee, my two best friends. ^_^ Not that you guys aren't good friends too! Welp. Its 8:20 PM... Night guys. My eyes hurt from crying...