Chapter 9:- staying over

Zoe's POV

We arrived at the club and in saw Joe and Eva dancing and i walked to them.
"I hope I'm not ruining a moment" I asks them.
"no u r not."But look at u, u look beautiful" Eva compliment on me.
"Yeah ZOZO u look amazing"complimented Joe
"What about me don't I look hot and sexy?" Commented Alfie.everybody froze then  I said "nah u look like a idiot!" Alfie gave me a scary look "calm down I'm only joking u actually look hot and sexy!" Alfie smiled and they hit the dance floor! Alfie really wanted to dance with me so he came up to me and said "do u wanna dance?" I smiled and said "ok!"

After 1 hour of dancing and drinking. We were tired. Joe and Eva went outside for a bit and Alfie was dancing with a girl. I felt anger inside of  me.
Then this man came up to me and pulled me inside the toilet. He started to touch me. I started screaming.
"HELP"
"ALFIE"
"JOE"
"GET OFF"
I saw the door open and it was Alfie. He started to punch the man and I was on the floor crying. Alfie saw me crying and came up to me and hugged me.
"Are u okay? Did he touch u?" He asked.
"I-I'm scared" I was crying.
He picked me up in bridal style and took me out the club and in his car. He turned the engine on and off we went.
"Thanks" I broke the silence.
"Np" replied Alfie. Alfie reached my house and parked outside "goodnight" he said but I just stayed in the car and whispered "c-can I stay at yours today" I asked Alfie looked at me in a really odd way "why would you want to stay at my house?" Alfie asked
I said " I'm gonna be home alone Joe would have been with me but he is at the club with Eva!" Alfie smiled.
We arrived in his house and I was in his room. His room was black and white with patterns. He had a double bed. I was thinking about what would have happened what if Alfie didn't came. Thinking about that there were tears on my face. I was in my thoughts and crying then I felt warm hands pull me into a hug. It was Alfie. He was in his boxers, showing his abs and tattoos.

 He was in his boxers, showing his abs and tattoos

I looked away and I quickly wiped off the tears.
"Why are u crying" he asked me.
"N-nothing"
"Princess come on tell me u know u can tell me anything!" He told me. I trust him. Now!
"What if u didn't came today what would have happened?" I had tears coming down my eyes again.
He put his hand of my jaws line. Making me face to face with him. He wiped my tears.
"Don't think about that. Nothing happened and nothing will happen. I'm here for." He told me. I gave him a hug after that.
"Now calm down" he told me.
"Thanks a lot I trust u " I told him.
"I'm here for you" he said to me kissing my forehead.
"Can I get changed Into something" I asked him. These clothes were really uncomfortable.
"Yeah is A shirt ok?" He asked.
"Better be long" I told him. He smiled and went to his closet and took out a white long shirt. I took it from him and went inside the bathroom.
I took a shower and got changed wearing only my bra and knickers underneath the shirt. It smelt amazing just like Alfie😜

 It smelt amazing just like Alfie😜

Alfie's POV.

Zoe was in the bathroom.
I was thinking about that stupid asshole that tried touch my Zoe. Ok!! I know I said" MY" now I can tell u I FELL FOR ZOE. I LOVE ZOE. I'm scared if she doesn't love my back. But I will make her mine. She is MINE

When she was crying I couldn't see her like that.
I heard that door lock open and out came Zoe. Looking hot as hell in my shirt. Her long legs looked smooth. The shirt came just above her ass. I could she her Black knickers. And her bra ( I gave her a little bit of a see through shirt😜). I was staring at her.
She looked amazingly hot😍.
"Alfie is it ok?" She asked getting me out my thoughts.
"Yeah u look amazing" I said making her blush. She BLUSHED. 🎉🎉
"Can I ask u something?" She asked.
"Yeah "
"Can I sleep with u tonight not like what u thinking just as friends cuz I'm scared to sleep alone" she asked. Yes!!!! I will love this!
"Yeah u can" I said and she smiled and gave me a tight hug.
" love you " she said. Yes she love me but as a friend. But at least she love me!
I laughed on how crazy she was. We went in my bed. She was in my bed. I never let a girl on my bed. Not even Eva. Zoe was a little far so, I pulled her close to me. Her head was in my arms and my hand on her waist. And we were so close I could feel her breathing. She looked up at me and our lips were just inch away. I can't resist her lips and I crashed my lips against her lips. She was shocked for 10 seconds but she kissed back after that. She was a amazing kisser. Her lips were warm and soft. I grabbed her butt and she allowed me. With one of my hand on her butt and other on her head she allowed me to use tongue. I kissed her like I never kissed. This was the best kiss of my entire life. I broke the kiss. I looked at her and she smiled At me and I smiled back. She hugged me.

"Good night" she said.
"Good night princess" I kissed her forehead and slept.
She slept on my hand and my jaw was in her head. I fell a sleep with her in my arms. What is she doing to me!🙈
I LOVE HER. ❤️💯💋🎉😘🙈

End of chapter ❤️❤️Like Comment Rate💋💋

End of chapter ❤️❤️
Like
Comment
Rate💋💋