Chapter 14:- dickhead!

Btw This is Joe👆🏻👆🏻

Btw This is Joe👆🏻👆🏻

Joe's POV

How can that bastard Alfie do that to my sis. He is dead today. 🔪🔪🔪☠
I could hear ZOZO cry while I was calling Eva  asking where they were. I tried not to sound angry and upset. Eva and Alfie were together at college with Casper, Marcus and Jim. I'm gonna kill Alfie in front of them all. I don't care what happens. I don't even care if I breakup with Eva. I love ZOZO more than anyone. She is my life and if she is hurt, it get me angry. When she used to cry when she WAs a baby I hated it. I hated it when her ex boyfriend CHAD made her cry. She cut herself with razors. If that happens again say that Alfie is dead. How could he say she was a mistake.

I ran upstairs to check on ZOZO. I could see from the glass window she was crying. I hate this. I could hear her cry. Seeing her crying made a tear escape my eyes. I quickly wiped it and ran down stairs. I grabbed my car keys and went to the garage. I took out my car and drove it to college . I don't even know how many red light I broke on my way. I'm way too angry. I reached college and got out my car. I saw Eva, Alfie, Casper, Jim and Marcus there and started to walk up to them. This is where it begins😡😡.

Alfie's POV

After a hour of sadness. I went back to school. I didn't see Zoe anywhere. I hope she is okay. How can she be okay when I the idiot broke her heart!!!!!
Joe called Eva said he wanted meet us. He sounded calm. I don't think he knows what happened between us. We were waiting by the parking for Joe. I tried acting normal so no one knows how sad I am about Zoe. "I'm sorry Zoe. I love u but I have to do this." I thought to myself. I heard a fast car coming in the parking lot. It was none other than Joe. He was driving so fast . I wonder how many red lights he broke. Wait why is he driving so fast??? Does he know what happened between me and Zoe. I think he does.

Joes POV.

I walked up to them. Eva hugged me and said "hey babe". I faked a smile.
Alfie came up to me and tried hugging me but instead I punched him. I'm definitely not regretting this.
"Babe what are u doin" eve said helping Alfie of the floor."what the fuck Joe"
Alfie said. He had his hand on his cheeks where I punched him. My muscles are in a good use right now.
"I wish I could kill u right now" I said to him grabbing him collar. I started to punch him but Eva stopped me.
"Joe what are u doin??" She asked. Oh so her so called brother haven't told her yet.
"Oh so ur amazing brother haven't told u yet" I smirked.
"What going on" she asked.
"Ok so let me tell u. Ur amazing playboy brother broke my sisters heart and left her" I told her with anger in my tone. She gasped in shock.
"Alfie did u really left Zoe?" She asked Turing to face Alfie the dickhead.
"Yeah so what the problem I don't love her so I left her" he said. This made me angry. I grabbed his collar and said
"U bloody dickhead. If u didn't love her why did became her boyfriend. If u didn't like my sister u could have at least not played her. How dare u use her. U know how much she loved u. U know she loved u more than anything. She wished for nothing but you. U know how hurt she is right now. If anything happens to her I'm telling u. U R DEAD" I shouted at him.
"Where is she right now" Eva asked.
"She is at home and because of ur stupid brother. She thinks she is a mistake to us. She says she is a mistake to me, u and mom and dad. She thinks that we regret having her" I shouted at her. I quickly Calmed down and felt bad for taking my anger out at Eva.
"I'm sorry for taking my anger out at u Eva" I apologised  to her.
"It's ok." She Said and hugged me.
She broke the hug and turned to Alfie.
"Alfie I can't believe u did this to her. I thought u changed but no u haven't" she said to him.
"I don't care" he said. He doesn't care ok I will show him. I went up to him and punched him until Casper and the other stopped me.
"Alfie u r just like her ex boyfriend" I shouted at him.
"What about her ex?" Casper asked.
"Her ex tried rape her. But she didn't agree so her broke up with her saying she was a mistake to everyone. She hates herself after that. She even tried self harm but I stopped her. I'm telling u Alfie if anything happens to Zoe again. U r dead and I mean it."  I warned him.
"Joe babe can we go home to Zoe?" Eva asked I nodded. Me Eva and the other boys went leaving Alfie alone. I really Joe she hasn't done anything while I wasn't there. I drove the car as fast as I can so I could be with my sister. We were only 2 mins away from home.
"Joe calm down u crossed 5 red lines. Nothing going to happen to Zoe" she said giving me hope. I smiled at her. I reached home and parked the car in the garage and ran upstairs to Zoe's room. I heard her cry.
I tried opening the door but she knew I could open the door without the keys so she locked it hard.
"ZOZO please open the door" I begged her.
"Zoe please" Eva said.
"J-joe plz only tonight I promise I will open the door tomorrow" ZOZO said.
"Ok but please don't do anything" I warned her. I went to my room slammed the door hard. I really hate Alfie. I can't handle this. Eva and the other came in. Eva gave me a hug.
"Joe it's going to alright she will be fine by tomorrow." She Said.
"Yeah she isn't that weak" Jim told me.
"Yeah man calm down my baby sis is going to be strong by tomorrow" Casper said. He called her baby sis.
"Joe I know u care a lot about zoe but she is going to be fine" Marcus said.
" I know but I hope she doesn't do anything like last time" I hoped so. After that Eva , Casper, Marcus and Jim stayed over because they wanted to see Zoe.

End of chapter❤️
Like
Comment
Rate
Love ya❤️❤️❤️💯💯

What do u think Zoe's going to do??