Chapter 13:- Heart broken

Zoe's PoV

It's been 2 week since Alfie and me being together. He means the world to me.❤️❤️

Beep beep.
It's 7am in the morning. I got out my bed did my morning routine.outfit👇🏻👇🏻

I changed, put my makeup on and done my hair

I changed, put my makeup on and done my hair. I ran downstairs and got a Granola bar and got in my car. I went to Starbucks and got my drink. I drove to college an started to walk to where me and Alfie meet every morning. I walked there I cannot believe what I was seeing.
Alfie was kissing another girl. Tears came down my eyes and I felt anger in me. I walked up there and pulled Alfie.
I asked him what he was doing. I Asked him does he even love me.
He said "Can't u hear me I don't love u. I just used u. Why would I love a bitch. Look at u. U r ugly and messed up. I bet u were a mistake to everyone. Even ur family. I bet they regret having u. I just used u for sex. And u actually think  I love u". I said I hate him and ran away. I could not believe my ears.
I hate him. I ran into my car. I believed every word he said. I know he was right. I hate my life.
"I'm really a mistake. Alfie is right I'm a mistake. No one wants me" I said to myself. I brought my legs to my chest and started to cry out loud. My makeup was running down my face. I cried for about 20 min. I couldn't be noticed like this in front of the school. I quick wiped my tears and started to drive. As I was driving tears started to role down my eyes again. I turned my music on. In the music came a recording of me and Alfie singing- Ellie Goulding- LOVE ME LIKE U DO.
I smiled at the recording but my tears were coming out my eyes even more when I heard Alfie's voice. I reached home. Thank god my parents weren't home. I ran into my room and shut the door. BANG💥💥.
I looked at the my wall college of me and Alfie. I had our selfies and photo shoot pictures. Everyday I added 10 pictures to it.  By now my wall on top of my bed was filled with 140 pictures.
I was on my bed crying.i was hugging the big teddy bear Alfie gave me.

My face was all wet

My face was all wet.  I cried as much as I wanted. I couldn't believe what Alfie said. He used me. He doesn't love me. I'm a mistake. My family must regret me. He is right. I'm a bitch. I'm just a mistake everyone regrets. Everyone thinks I'm a mistake.  I was crying like a baby.
I suddenly heard a knock on my door.
"ZOZO open the door" it was Joe.
"J-j-joe please not now" I was crying between my sentence.
"ZOZO I'm telling u to open the door now or I will break the door." He said but I didn't reply him.
I banged on the door and unfortunately he opened the door with his tricks that he learned in school to opened a door.
He opened the door and came to me. He gave me a hug . I laid my head on his warm chest. He is one of the person that can calm me down but Alfie can do it better. I cried in his chest not caring to control my tears.
"ZOZO what happened?" He asked.
"I-I-im a mistake to everyone. I know u and mom and dad regret having me" I said crying even more. I don't know why I can't control my tears.
"Who said that. And u r not a mistake. I love u and so do mom and dad. U can never be a mistake." He said.
"Joe u don't need to lie. I know I'm a mistake. Ever person I love leaves me"
I said to him. It's true every person I love leaves me.
"Don't tell that Alfie broke ur heart" he asked me.
"I'm sorry Joe for not listening to u when u said that he will break my heart. And I know  im a mistake" I said to him.
"For fuck sake he did that to u and die he say u were a mistake?" He asked and I nodded.
"This is the second Time this happened to me. I'm definitly a mistake." I said. I know what u think 2nd time?? Yes I'd been like this before.
I was 14 when i had my first boyfriend that I loved more that anything. He was my first kiss. My first love. My first true love. I loved him more than anyone. We dated for 2 years. I was nearly 17 when he tried having sex with me. I didn't want it that early. I said I don't wanna do this and I want him to stop. I didn't allow him to do this so he broke up with me. He said horrible things about me when he broke up our relationship. He said I was a mistake just like Alfie said. I hated my self. That's was the main reason we moved because i never wanted see him. I tried not to notice him for 1 year but could see I was hurt so my parents Said we need to move. They couldn't see me upset. Joe was angry. After I came here I felt happy again because Alfie was with me but who knew I will end up where I was.
Back to reality!!!

"Joe just  leave me alone for now. I don't wanna be a stress to u and my parents. I know I was a mistake. I'm for sure now" I told him.
"ZOZO" I cut him off.
"Joe plz i can't" I told him and he walked out the room.
I started to cry. I locked the door and I locked it hard so Joe won't be able to open it again or my parents won't be able to open it with the spare keys. I stood by the door and started to break down. I was on the floor.

I wish I could die right now

I wish I could die right now. I cried for 20 mins. I only I want to do right now is cut my wrist with razor. I did this when Chad (my ex boyfriend) broke me down. I cut both my hand. It was bleeding. I didn't care. I hand the same pain 1 year ago.

I hate myself. I'm the biggest mistake. 🔪🔪🔪🔪💔💔💔💔😔😔😔😔

Like
Comment
Rate
Love ya❤️❤️