A New Player, A New Story

Asuna, who was filled with mild rage from arguing with Kirto, was walking around in one of her favorite fields where she would usually get her mind straight and then laid down in it, having her arms out and she smiled to herself. After looking up at the sunny day and the nice clouds, she started to hear some grunts from somewhere near position. Asuna got up quickly as she stood up ans put a hand on her the grip of her rapier and looked around cautiously. She then saw a young guy fighting a boar as she looked at the him and the boar in curiousty, scraching her head as she waved her hand and smiled. The guy then looked at Asuna as he saw her wave and started to wave back but then got knocked by the boar, making his weapon fall out of his hand as he fell onto the ground and feel some of his health go down. Asuna's eyes widened as she ran over there and then striked the boar, making it die quickly as it was a low level compared to her. She then seathed her sword into his holster as she looked down at the guy and gave out her hand. The guy grabbed it gently as she pulled him up and felt a little bad for messing him up and killing his target and taking his small rewards, such as the EXP and the Cor.

"Sorry. It was just a force of habit to wave to you. It was being nice." Asuna said as she smiled at him, trying to cheer him up. The guy rubbed the back of his neck as he grabbed his sword and put it in his back. "It's okay. I've been fighting the boar for almost 20 mintues. So it had to end somehow." He looked at her smile and couldn't be all mad at her as he smiled a bit for her. "But thank you. I almost got killed there." "No problem! I'm happy to help someone in need!" Asuna then opened her menu and looked around for the gold and select it, giving it to him as it was for him and trying at least. "Here you go." The guy looked at the gold as he grabbed it from her and put it into his own inventory.

He then started to look up and down her body as he rubbed his chin and started to suspect something. Asuna looked at him as she backed away, becoming a bit nervous from him checking her out. "A Knights Of The Blood attire. Hmm..." He tried to think as she looked down at her clothes and smiled. "Yeah. It's not that bad to wear from time to time. Wait, why are you checking me out!?" She asked, backing away more as she started to feel creepy feel from this guy. The guy then shook his head as he waved his hands in front of him. "N-No! I-I was just looking at something! I-I mean you look like I've seen you before... That's it." He rubbed the back of his neck, feeling like he made more of a bad impression of himself to her. Asuna rolled her eyes as she put a hand in front of her chest, giggling a little bit. "Have you ever though about asking? I've heard it's super effective when meeting new people." The guy rolled his eyes with a little chuckle as he nodded. "Okay. What is your name? If you don't mind me asking." Asuna smiled as she gave out her hand and cleared her throat. "I'm Yuuki Asuna! Sub leader of Knights Of The Blood! Nice to meet you... New Guy!" The guy smiled at her cheerfulness and grabbed her softly, shaking it slightly. "The name's Craig Takano. Don't know what to say after that. But it's nice to meet you, Asuna." He said as took his hand back and looked at his sword.

Asuna became a bit curious as she thought for a mintue and a idea came over head. "Hey! How about we take you to a blacksmith? I know a perfect one that can help you! And me and her are pretty good friends." Craig shrugged as he pulled out his sword and it was a bit dull on the sides. "Sure. Anything to get it fixed. It sure is broken down." Asuna then pulled out a Teleport Crystal as she held it and squeezed it. Craig's eyes widened as he grabbed her hand, giving her a nervous smile as he shook head. "How about we walk? We can learn about each other if we do tha-!" Asuna didn't listen to him before using the Crystal to get back to the town in floor 1.