It wasn't him... *Continuation of #19 (Is not me)*

I knew I couldn't love him... I mean.. I'm getting married to (F/N) *Fiancee's name*, faking to love him so much... but you don't. I loved him, Sans, but I couldn't love him. I knew too much about the timelines, and sans probably didn't remember a thing besides... this was the the right thing to do right? I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard (F/N) say,"I do." I couldn't do this, I started to cry. I say one word that silenced the whole place,"No..." All my friends looked at me, surprised at this sudden attitude. "I-I can't... M-my heart belongs t-to someone else... I c-can't do this..." I state. (F/N) looked at me surprised. I ran out as fast as I could in heels, hearing shouting and yelling behind me. I stopped at a peaceful park and sat on a bench there. "What was all that! W-with the wedding a-and.. (Y/N)?" As soon as I saw Sans I started to cry. "(Y-Y/N) What's wrong?" he said. "Y-you know how I s-said my h-heart belongs to s-someone else...." I start. He froze up and spoke,"Y-yeah.." I sigh, look down and say,"Th-that guy was y-you.. b-but I can't l-love you it's so c-confusing sometimes..." Sans looked at me, surprised. "What do you mean you can't love me?" he asked. I sighed,"You wouldn't understand, timelines, resets, I dunno if you know them, but if you do, heck..." He looked at me, surprised. What he did next confused me....    He kissed me.