The Dare (G.Blaster/Skeleton Hybrid!Female!Reader x Sans)

{Frisk's POV}

1st person

I was hanging out at the skele-bro's house, when Undyne came over and suggested truth or dare. My turn came pretty fast and I chose dare in sign language. "I DARE YOU TO MAKE THE RIVER PERSON TAKE OFF THEIR HOOD!!!" Undyne practically screamed. I went to the river person and asked them to show me their face first so I wasn't surprised. Turns out the river person was a girl, skeleton-like creature. I told her in sign language the entire situation and she put her hood back up and followed me to the skele-bro household.

{Reader's POV}

1st person

I followed Frisk to the skele-bro's house and sat on the couch. Frisk giggled as she slowly took off my hood. I looked around the room and let out a soft smile, my voice sounded more feminine without the hood up. "So... what do you think?" I said and smiled. Papyrus had sparkling eye-sockets, Undyne was Surprised, Alphys was screaming from how animesque this situation was, and sans was... blushing?

{Sans' POV}

1st person

I... I have just seen an angel. Who knew that she could be so-"So.. My real name is (Y/N)!!" She'd exclaim. I was staring at her and as soon as she noticed she blushed a dark (F/C). I looked away and Frisk unfortunately asked me truth or dare."D-dare..." I said slowly. Frisk only said two words she could pronounce that weren't sign language,"KISS (Y/N)!!!!" (Y/N) blushed a deep beautiful (F/C). She'd look at me as I inched closer to her and kissed her.

{Reader's POV}

1st person

I can't believe it. The guy I had a crush on for a few years was kissing me. I Started hesitantly kissing back and then we stopped kissing. After that I gave Sans a kiss on the fore-head and leaned my head against his shoulder,"I love you Sans.." I blushed as I noticed what I just said."I love you too, (Y/N)..." He'd cuddle next to you, but unfortunately we both fell asleep on the floor.

(XD THE ENDING THOUGH XD)