Experiment (Sans x Skeleton!Reader)

It was another day hanging out with your friends, Sans, Frisk and Papyrus. You were in a snowball fight, you cheated with your powers, but no one knew you had them. Sans was confused when he saw the glowing (F/C) snowball heading towards him, he tried to dodge, but it twirled around and hit him. You giggled at him, but he sent a giant attack of snowballs at you. You dodged into the snow and popped back up quickly. You made a huge snow ball out of magic, oblivious of everyone watching you, and plopped it on Sans. He quickly escaped the giant snowball, looking at you, surprised. You noticed your actions and noticed everyone staring at you. You teleported onto the balcony of the Skele-bro Household. You slapped yourself, you couldn't let ANYONE know you had magic OR determination, and you blew it all in front of your friends! Sans quickly teleported to the balcony as soon as he found out where you were. "What the he-" Sans was interrupted by you, "I-I'm sorry..."you'd say. "What are you sorry for, (Y/N)?"He asked. "F-for not telling you all sooner..." you state. "For not telling us what?" He'd reply. You'd mutter your answer out. "What was that?" He'd say. "I-I said I'm sorry for not telling you I-I'm an experiment.." You'd reply. He'd just stare at you, surprised expression on his skull, he came closer and hugged you. "It's okay to tell us secrets, (Y/N), just... don't scare me, us, like that.." He'd say. He pressed his teeth against your fore-skull in a kiss. Your face was a light (F/C), and after that, you both went to Grillby's to talk about it.