JOEY STOP!

Shane's POV

Ok so what's on the agenda for today then, oh yeah I have to go round the smosh house to shoot a video with them for the main channel video on Friday, umm what else, oh yeah me and lisa need to go to the hospital to get a health check up on lisa and the babies and that's about it!

Lisa: hey honey?

Shane: yeah?

Lisa: when you have come back from your video thing could you get some icecream because I've eaten it all?!

Shane: ALREADY! But I only got it yesterday and it was the biggest tub they had to!!!

Lisa: sorry honey but I think it's the weird cravings starting to kick in!! I remember my mom saying when I was in her tummy she had cravings for pb and j sandwiches and coke zero!!

Shane: ok well I'm gunna go get dressed and Ill see you in a bit!

Lisa: I won't see you till later now!

Shane: why?

Lisa: because of popoholics!

Shane: No way are you going to popoholics 3 months pregnant!!

Lisa: Shane ill be fine, Andre will be there anyway so if I start to hurt i have Andre to help me!

Shane: well alright then, but just be carful!

Lisa: (in a sarcastic tone of voice) I will dad don't worry!

I start laughing!

Shane: sorry lisa it just I'm a little stressed at the moment!

Lisa: it's fine honey ill see you later!

Shane: ok, love you bye!

Lisa: love you too!

Lisa closes the front door and walks out to her car, I wave her of out of the window and then head into the bedroom to get dressed to see Anthony and Ian, I haven't seen them in ages!!!

Joeys POV

That's it I want Shane soo badly that I will do anything, I'm gunna drug him and do it with him in his bed and lisa seeing us caught in the act!!

Shane's POV

There all ready to go, I've got my red checkered t shirt on with my denim jeans and my rugid converse shoes! I say bye to Corny and walk out of the front door and walk into my car and start vlogging!

Joeys POV

Ok here's what I'm gunna do, I drive to Shane's house and wait until he gets home, then a couple of minutes later I will knock on the door and give Shane a huge hug and apologise for my dirty behaviour and then hopefully he'll invite me in for a coffee and then when Shane isn't looking I will spike his drink with a drug that makes him feel like I'm lisa not me and that he'll think he's have sex with Lisa not me!! Oh I'm evil!

Shane's POV

(Vlogging) what's up you guys! So today I doing some thing real awesome, I'm going to be in a SMOSH VIDEO!!!! Yay! I'm really exited because I'm like average on YouTube and smosh are number 1 on YouTube so they are a bit better than me with well everything!! I see you when were there!!!

Joeys POV

I get into my car and drive to Shane's house but so I'm a few blocks away to see when Shane is coming home, I get the drug out and stare at it for a moment, should I do this...

Lisa's POV

Well my tummy is actually feeling ok and I'm having a lot of fun with Andre, we were taking the mic out of singers like Taylor Swift and Harry styles and justin beiber, this is going to be soo funny to watch!